Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle Gypsy Secret Dining

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2004, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, USairways Gold, Starwood, Hilton
Seattle Gypsy Secret Dining

Ahem... I can't say much in this post so as to keep discretion. I would appreciate if someone woud contact me via pm with details. I work for a relatively prestigious hospitality company, and would be willing to barter if need be. If it helps my wife and I are big foodies... someone at FT must know the scoop on this! Thanks.
Old Aug 30, 2004, 5:23 pm

After reading the article about this I can see why you are interested

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...9_taste18.html
Old Aug 30, 2004, 6:08 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
So people are eager to pay big bucks to eat in some stranger's house with people they don't know, all in the name of "being in on a secret"?
Old Aug 30, 2004, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, USairways Gold, Starwood, Hilton
Umm..

I could care less about the secret.. I just want to eat with top notch chefs in a setting other then a formal restaurant. It would also be a chance to meet new people, and that's just good plain American fun... Alas, it looks as though no knows, or is willing to tell me any details. Luckily, I have other sources at work!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.