Online Meat Purveyors in the USA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Meat Purveyors in the USA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2020, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by PresRDC
A bunch of things. Black & white cookies from William Greenburg; bagels from Utopia Bagel; burgers from Pat LaFrieda; fish from Fulton Fish Market; muffulettas from Central Grocery; biscuits from Calle's Charleston Biscuits; quiche from Mrs. London's Bakery; and pastrami from Langers Deli.
I was disappointed when I went to Central Grocer last year. They had all the sandwiches premade. Definitely not like years ago when they made it on the spot. Didn't taste as good either (not just inferior experience)
Old Jun 3, 2020, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by s0ssos
I was disappointed when I went to Central Grocer last year. They had all the sandwiches premade. Definitely not like years ago when they made it on the spot. Didn't taste as good either (not just inferior experience)
Sandwich was okay. Bread was on the stale side. That was disappointing.
Old Jun 3, 2020, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
at least you know - you’ll never have to wonder if you’re missing anything.

less fun for sure.

A bunch of things. Black & white cookies from William Greenburg; bagels from Utopia Bagel; burgers from Pat LaFrieda; fish from Fulton Fish Market; muffulettas from Central Grocery; biscuits from Calle's Charleston Biscuits; quiche from Mrs. London's Bakery; and pastrami from Langers Deli.
It All sounds fun and yum!
Old Jun 4, 2020, 3:29 pm

IMHO, there are much better muffulettas at other shops around town. I’ll leave Central Grocery for the tourists to enjoy.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by FLYMSY
IMHO, there are much better muffulettas at other shops around town. I’ll leave Central Grocery for the tourists to enjoy.
I also found that the best fried chicken places at not in downtown. But if you don't have a car it isn't easy to get there.
Old Jun 9, 2020, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by FLYMSY
I'm sure there are - any of them ship out of state?
Old Jun 10, 2020, 2:23 pm

I'm sure there are - any of them ship out of state?
I’m not aware of any. I don’t think I’d enjoy a 1-2 day old muffuletta that had been shipped, anyway. You could have a loaf of the Italian bread and a jar of olive mix shipped to you, get the meat & cheese locally and have fun making your own.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.