Old Mar 30, 16, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Landry's Select FF program

That's FF as in Frequent Feeder.

Is anyone here a Landry's member? http://www.landrysselect.com/

I heard about it a couple months ago at my local Morton's and began using it all over. I've been to about 4 Morton's around the country and one McCormick and Schmick's. They have a lot of other chains in their system. I've already earned $25 off my next meal after having this for a month.

It seems like a pretty good deal, but I've learned that some states don't allow points to be credited for alcohol. The state list in on their FAQ though.

The best part is that I really like Morton's and M&S restaurants as well as some of their other brands. So I'm earning points without really trying.
Old Mar 30, 16, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Formerly HPN, but then DCA and IAD for a while, and now back to HPN!
Programs: Honestly, I've been out of the travel game so long that I'm not even sure. Maybe Marriott Gold?
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
That's FF as in Frequent Feeder.

Is anyone here a Landry's member? http://www.landrysselect.com/

I heard about it a couple months ago at my local Morton's and began using it all over. I've been to about 4 Morton's around the country and one McCormick and Schmick's. They have a lot of other chains in their system. I've already earned $25 off my next meal after having this for a month.

It seems like a pretty good deal, but I've learned that some states don't allow points to be credited for alcohol. The state list in on their FAQ though.

The best part is that I really like Morton's and M&S restaurants as well as some of their other brands. So I'm earning points without really trying.
Yes, been a member since they converted my Morton's VIP status. It's good, as long as you like their chains and don't mind the prices. I find the rewards to be pretty generous, as you indicated. I feel that I get $25 off or a free meal a couple of times a year. There was a M&S right across from my old office, and it was the "go to" place to interview candidates or for working lunches. I suppose that helped me accrue points a lot faster than I realized.

But I give it good marks. I don't have anything with which to compare it, though, as I am not a member of any similar programs.
Old Mar 30, 16, 2:37 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ Silver, IHG Plat Amb, MR Gold, SL Jade
Originally Posted by dchristiva View Post
Yes, been a member since they converted my Morton's VIP status. It's good, as long as you like their chains and don't mind the prices. I find the rewards to be pretty generous, as you indicated. I feel that I get $25 off or a free meal a couple of times a year. There was a M&S right across from my old office, and it was the "go to" place to interview candidates or for working lunches. I suppose that helped me accrue points a lot faster than I realized.

But I give it good marks. I don't have anything with which to compare it, though, as I am not a member of any similar programs.
Same here. The birthday credit is particularly nice.
Old May 31, 16, 11:00 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Caesars Diamond, K Fund
I highly recommend signing up. You get a $25 credit as soon as you sign up so that pays for itself. The real bonus is not the credits earned from spend($25 for every $250) but the emails you get for the specials.

I signed up at Mortons and I routinely receive emails regarding the specials that are only for "preferred guests". The recent ones that come to mind were the 34.99 Halloween deal, various 49.99 deals and of course, the 34.99 for a 2lb Lobster deal.
Old Jun 1, 16, 11:30 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

I was a member of McCormick and Schmick's program and they transferred me over. I usually use it at the Oceanaire or Morton's and occasionally Saltgrass.
Old Jun 9, 16, 10:28 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Plus iirc many of these are bookable on Open Table. I've got three $50 reward checks sitting at OpenTable right now.
Old Jul 3, 17, 5:46 pm

Programs: United, Hilton, National
Landry's Select: Online Signup and Same-Day use?

Anyone know whether one can sign up for Landry's Select club online and use the benefits same-day without waiting for the card to show up?
Old Jul 3, 17, 6:08 pm

Programs: United, Hilton, National
I think I've answered my own question.
http://www.landrysselect.com/ClubFaqs.aspx
You will also receive a $25 Welcome Reward for joining the Landry's Select Club within 24 hours of registering your account online.

Search this Thread