FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Landry's Select FF program
View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2016, 8:55 am
dchristiva
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Formerly HPN, but then DCA and IAD for a while, and now back to HPN!
Programs: Honestly, I've been out of the travel game so long that I'm not even sure. Maybe Marriott Gold?
Originally Posted by stimpy
That's FF as in Frequent Feeder.

Is anyone here a Landry's member? http://www.landrysselect.com/

I heard about it a couple months ago at my local Morton's and began using it all over. I've been to about 4 Morton's around the country and one McCormick and Schmick's. They have a lot of other chains in their system. I've already earned $25 off my next meal after having this for a month.

It seems like a pretty good deal, but I've learned that some states don't allow points to be credited for alcohol. The state list in on their FAQ though.

The best part is that I really like Morton's and M&S restaurants as well as some of their other brands. So I'm earning points without really trying.
Yes, been a member since they converted my Morton's VIP status. It's good, as long as you like their chains and don't mind the prices. I find the rewards to be pretty generous, as you indicated. I feel that I get $25 off or a free meal a couple of times a year. There was a M&S right across from my old office, and it was the "go to" place to interview candidates or for working lunches. I suppose that helped me accrue points a lot faster than I realized.

But I give it good marks. I don't have anything with which to compare it, though, as I am not a member of any similar programs.