FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   DiningBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/diningbuzz-371/)
-   -   What do you drink with breakfast? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/diningbuzz/1053152-what-do-you-drink-breakfast.html)

BamaVol Feb 17, 2010 4:35 pm

What do you drink with breakfast?

I take my first cup of coffee after I get to work. To wash down my Cheerios, I like a glass of cranberry juice. I'm also fond of tangerine juice mixed half and half with OJ. Mrs BamaVol likes apricot nectar, but lately it's been Plum Smart Lite <shudder>.

bitburgr Feb 17, 2010 6:26 pm

When I'm at a hotel, hot tea or OJ.

When I'm at home, water.

When I'm on a plane, ginger ale.

LizzyDragon84 Feb 17, 2010 6:34 pm

OJ for me.

cordelli Feb 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Diet Coke if it's available. I usually stop on the way to the hotel at one of the mini mart type places and stock up for the trip.

Bwillis Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm

If its bacon and eggs V-8
Bagel and jam Milk

Cherrios & milk water
I don't drink coffee
BW

skchin Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm

free coffee

CMK10 Feb 17, 2010 8:19 pm

I have an absurd amount of answers for this.

If I'm at work: Bad coffee from the pot at the service counter of the supply house

If I'm out to eat and it's early: Black tea

If I'm out to eat and it's not early: Diet Coke

If I'm flying and it's a business trip: Cran-Apple

If I'm flying and it's a lesiure trip: Bailey's on the rocks

If I'm at home: Milk or water

RoyalFlush Feb 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Cold spring or RO water, Jumex Pineapple Nectar, SBUX Pike (black) or Community Coffee. Press or drip.

ILuvParis Feb 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by cordelli (Post 13410772)
Diet Coke if it's available. I usually stop on the way to the hotel at one of the mini mart type places and stock up for the trip.

If I'm having something savory, like eggs and/or some kind of meat, I'll have Diet Coke (never been a coffee drinker). If I have something sweet like pancakes, French toast, etc., I like milk. I love orange juice but I seldom drink it because it's like liquid sugar.

Sweet Willie Feb 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by cordelli (Post 13410772)

ditto

deubster Feb 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Either OJ (most of the time) or cranberry juice.

hub-captive Feb 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Water water water, breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's cheaper for me than any of the other options :)

Weez_1000 Feb 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Diet Coke or Iced Tea

17thousandkm Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm

A mug of very hot Twinings English Breakfast tea (black, no sugar) at home, or a long black with hot milk on the side if travelling/out for breakfast.

gj83 Feb 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Diet coke

Last week I was leading a training in ATL with a student from Canada. She thought it was quite interesting that she was offered soda at breakfast.

...i also did the nice thing and warned her about "tea" just in case...