McDonald's Menu Items from Around the World

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

McDonald's Menu Items from Around the World

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2012, 3:44 am

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Elite Gold
I had fried chicken wings in Singapore almost 30 years ago. Recently, I ate Kosher McDonald's in Tel Aviv. Fries were the same, but the burger had a school cafeteria taste to it.
Old May 14, 2012, 8:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by mohammad034
I tried the McArabia and the Chicken Big Mac they were soooo good.
Mr. Kipper had the Chicken Big Mac last week and declared it much like a double McChicken.
Old May 17, 2012, 8:36 am

Tuna Pie & Chick n' Cheese - Thailand
Old May 21, 2012, 9:06 pm

Hazelnut McFlurry and Walnut Shake - Korea
Old May 26, 2012, 3:37 am

Juicy Chicken Fillet-O - Nagoya, Japan - May 2012
http://www.travellingmcds.com/2012/0...japan-may.html
Old May 29, 2012, 12:00 pm

Last day, I had a breakfast at McDonald of Philly at Woodward Avenue and tasted their new seasonal blueberry banana nut oatmeal. It was good and fresh blueberries top the oatmeal and was plentiful.
Old May 29, 2012, 12:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by printingray
Last day, I had a breakfast at McDonald of Philly at Woodward Avenue and tasted their new seasonal blueberry banana nut oatmeal. It was good and fresh blueberries top the oatmeal and was plentiful.
Did you blog about it?
Old May 30, 2012, 3:29 pm

I ordered the Fish McBites at The Bahamas just the other day. They were delicious. The description on the box read:

"Bite through crispy tender pieces of poppable white, flaky Alaskan Pollock. First taste the crisp seasoned coating, then plunge deep into a creamy, tangy tartar sauce for a perfect tasting snack. Repeat until satisfied."
Old Jun 3, 2012, 10:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by musicsic
I ordered the Fish McBites at The Bahamas just the other day. They were delicious. The description on the box read:

"Bite through crispy tender pieces of poppable white, flaky Alaskan Pollock. First taste the crisp seasoned coating, then plunge deep into a creamy, tangy tartar sauce for a perfect tasting snack. Repeat until satisfied."
Alaskan Pollock- typically don't see that in the meat department in Alaska *(unless its imitation crab mmm)
Old Sep 22, 2012, 9:58 pm

Horlicks Shake - Singapore
Cheese and Onion Bites (with Spicy Tomato Dip) - London, UK
Breakfast Wrap - London, UK
Wispa Gold McFlurry - London, UK
Strawberry Corn Flakes McFlurry - Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Honey BBQ Shake Shake Fries - Hong Kong
Sweet Potato Pie - Hong Kong
El Maco Jr - Copenhagen, Denmark
Cheddar Deluxe - London, UK

Hope you guys enjoy reading them, as much as I like hunting down new items to try!
Old Sep 24, 2012, 4:06 am

Daim McFlurry - Copenhagen, Denmark - August 2012
Old Sep 26, 2012, 2:43 am

McTurko Chicken - Istanbul, Turkey
Old Sep 26, 2012, 4:21 am
iff

This is related to a question I've been wanting to ask. Are McFlurry toppings usually mixed into the ice cream product? Because here in Paris they just put ice cream in the cup and dump the toppings on top; I've often wondered if they were (a) too cheap to maintain the mixing machines, or (b) too lazy to mix the toppings in. In fact, the slogan on the side of the cup was (and perhaps still is--I haven't had one for ages) "Flurr'it yourself", which to my anglophone brain is the equivalent of a Gallic shrug and a "not my problem" attitude.

After reading your post, it sounds like the French aren't the only ones to put the customers to work.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 7:00 pm

Programs: Free Agent
Hi Guys,

I just got back from South America and visited McDonald's in Brazil, Uruguay (sort of), and Argentina. Unfortunately, South America is pretty uninteresting.

I'm still in the process of going through photos, but there wasn't too much different and nothing that was a standout. Here's what I found:

Brazil:
Cones available with chocolate or swirl (Pictures coming)
McNifico (similar to a Big Tasty) (Pictures coming)
Pćo de Queijo (Unique to brazil, but wasn't available at any of the McD's that I went to. Breakfast only?)
Cheddar McMelt (Quarter Pounder w/ diff. cheese and reconstituted onions. Didn't try.)

Uruguay:
Note: Montevideo was hit with a freak storm that closed the entire city for the day that I was there. Even the 24h McDonald's that I found (2!) were closed!
Triple Hamburguesa c/ Queso: Offered on the dollar menu, this is a triple burger with cheese. Take that McDouble!
McClosso: Larger wafflecone with soft serve, fudge and a cookie straw

Argentina:
McFiesta: Hamburger + Lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Meh.
Sundaes with Dulce de Leche: Tastes almost the same as a caramel sundae in the states
Cone with Oreo cone: vanilla with oreo cookie cones (pictures coming)

The only other interesting thing was that I found (and ate at) a kosher McDonald's in BA. Same basic menu, no cheese products and the lettuce is inspected by hand(!) to ensure no bugs are in it! Very popular there in BA. I can't believe NY doesn't have one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.