Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about BE seat alignments on 76D's

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2009, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Question about BE seats on 76D's

On planes with the new BE seats, do the A and D seats line up with the B and C seats? In other words, can you comfortably have a conversation with a seatmate if you are in C and they are in D or are the seats offset enough where you have to give up a window and take the two middles?

I looked at the pics that were posted in another thread but I can't quite tell what the alignment is like.

Thanks.

Last edited by justhere; Sep 15, 2009 at 7:40 pm
Old Sep 15, 2009, 3:13 pm

Programs: DL PM, US, UA, F9, Hertz, Avis
I think they're lined up well enough that it wouldn't be too painful, but you'd definitely want to get one of the window seats that's not directly next to the window. That seems to be the even rows on the right side of the plane - I can't say for sure which rows on the left side of the plane - can anyone else shed any more light?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.