Wiki Posts
Search

Promos for Delta Vacations?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2009, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM,1MM
Promos for Delta Vacations?

Anyone know of any Promos for Delta Vacations? Last thread I could find was from 2002!
Old Sep 12, 2009, 9:51 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by brazzleman
Anyone know of any Promos for Delta Vacations? Last thread I could find was from 2002!
Try this one, on the promo stickie:
15.** 7/17/2009: $100 off a future Delta Vacations ® air and hotel package. Promotional code is: WP071609. For reservations, simply visit www.deltavacations.com, call 1-800-800-1504, or contact your travel agent, and provide promo code WP071609 along with your WorldPerks Account # . YMMV as some #'s work and some don't. (No dates or other T&C known yet.)

(Check the specials and offers when the deltavacations.com website http://www.deltavacations.com/specia...o?rfr=FARESPEC. Often there are "free nights" deals.)

Here is there "double miles" deal, which apparently also DOUBLES AGAIN, if paid for by a DL Amex:
http://www.deltavacations.com/specia...rCode=11033DVC
You can earn double flown miles when you purchase a Delta Vacations air and hotel; air, hotel and car rental; or air and car rental package and travel by December 31, 2009.
Plus, when you apply your Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express towards your vacation, you'll earn two miles for every dollar spent.
These miles are in addition to the standard bonus miles earned with all Delta Vacations packages! See the chart ...

Last edited by flyzabit; Sep 13, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.