Wiki Posts
Search

Dumb but simple question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2009, 12:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, Avianca, Mariott Gold
Dumb but simple question

when flying on alaska airlines which is partner with Delta how do you input your delta skymiles number to get the miles on your skymiles account instead of Alaska Airlines.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 12:45 am

no idea, but have you tried calling Alaska?
Old Sep 12, 2009, 3:33 am

Programs: Delta Diamond Charter Member/1.8MM, IHG Spire Elite
Or if you used the services of a travel agent. That's who usually gets it in there for me.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 4:39 am

Programs: DL DM,MM; AS; USeless Air, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Gold
If you book on Alaska's website I believe there is a spot to enter your Skymiles number. If not, just call them and they'll add it.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 7:38 pm

Programs: AA Exp, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Save your boarding pass!

Just in case Alaska does not apply you Delta FF # correctly, hang on to your boarding passes. Worst case scenario, you fax in a copy to Delta Skymiles and it will post in a couple business days.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 8:37 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by cbalaska
If you book on Alaska's website I believe there is a spot to enter your Skymiles number. If not, just call them and they'll add it.
This is the correct answer. I've never had a problem getting miles flown on AS to show up in my DL account.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by ND76
This is the correct answer. I've never had a problem getting miles flown on AS to show up in my DL account.
Yup. I just got off an AS flight that I booked the other day when the NW website was down. When you go through the purchase process on line there is a spot (on the second page I believe) where it asks for your AS frequent flyer number. That field is a pull down with all of the partners and you enter it there. Have never had an issue getting the credit though it sometimes takes a week.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 12:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, Avianca, Mariott Gold
Talking

Originally Posted by avidflyer
Yup. I just got off an AS flight that I booked the other day when the NW website was down. When you go through the purchase process on line there is a spot (on the second page I believe) where it asks for your AS frequent flyer number. That field is a pull down with all of the partners and you enter it there. Have never had an issue getting the credit though it sometimes takes a week.
thanks for the info will help alot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.