DL 777-200LR row 44 window seating question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2009, 6:07 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
DL 777-200LR row 44 window seating question

Hi!!

I'll soon be taking the DL 777LR lax to syd route and row 44 - exit row - is available as far as seat availability goes. I'd like to choose 44A/B as it looks like there's tons of leg room but seatguru says that there's no window at seat 44A and 44J. Is this actually true? I know seatguru has been known to be inacurate at times so if anyone has first hand knowledge of the window seats (or lack thereof) at row 44 on the 777LR, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by DL2SXM; Aug 10, 2009 at 6:34 pm
Old Aug 11, 2009, 6:47 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
bump - still trying to find an answer to this question - thanks

nypdlieu
Old Aug 11, 2009, 7:13 am

Programs: /usr/bin
SeatExpert seems to confirm:

http://seatexpert.com/seatmap/390/De...ing_777-200LR/

I flew 7A a couple months back and if you look on that image they show one red widow and one good window. Their diagram was spot on so based on that I would trust what they say about row 44.
Old Aug 11, 2009, 7:20 am

Programs: DL DM
I just flew LAX-SYD in 44a. Indeed no window. You can crane your neck back and see out the window....enough for me to even take a pic. 44A and 44B are great seats. I didn't find the restriction from the slide too bad.
Old Aug 11, 2009, 9:28 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, Priority Club Platinum Elite
I have sat in row 44 on LAX-SYD and return. There is no window at seat, but a small view hole in the door. The row has great legroom, but people are constantly standing there waiting for the lavatory. I have another LAX-SYD booked next month and am planning a non-exit row seat this time instead. There are also no power points at these seats, only USB power.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 8:57 am

Programs: Delta 1MM & DM, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by dollerman73
I have sat in row 44 on LAX-SYD and return. There is no window at seat, but a small view hole in the door. The row has great legroom, but people are constantly standing there waiting for the lavatory. I have another LAX-SYD booked next month and am planning a non-exit row seat this time instead. There are also no power points at these seats, only USB power.
No power? Ugh, I fly Monday to SYD in row 44. Am now considering changing. The back of the bus is pretty empty. Do the all of the non-exit rows have power or is it only the first x rows in coach?
Old Aug 13, 2009, 9:00 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, Priority Club Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by layble
No power? Ugh, I fly Monday to SYD in row 44. Am now considering changing. The back of the bus is pretty empty. Do the all of the non-exit rows have power or is it only the first x rows in coach?
I went searching around the plane as there was a delay in boarding and could only find power the first 10 or so rows in coach. There are 2 outlets per 3 seats for the first 10 rows. I am planning on sitting up there later this month as apposed to row 44. The seats seemed to have "enough" leg room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.