Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

If you can't believe your eyes...25K for Lasik (incl 5K for a FREE eye exam)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

If you can't believe your eyes...25K for Lasik (incl 5K for a FREE eye exam)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:11 am

Programs: MR Lifetime Titanium, United Silver
No one returned my call. Still no miles. *sigh* I hate it when people don't do their job properly and I have to run around and do it for them!
Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Can anyone shoot me contact info to follow up on these miles? mrs. gleff did the exam in August, no miles ever posted.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by hellyea
EDIT: Rec'd a call back today -- Kimberly Epple is traveling -- but someone who works with her called me back. Said they didn't rec'v my consent form (which I mailed back 8/25). No big deal -- he emailed me a form (see link ) and asked that I fax it back. Those that haven't rec'd their miles and its been more than the 8 weeks may want to call Lasik's corporate office (513-792-9292) and ask for Kimberly Epple -- leave a voicemail and someone will call you back within a few days I presume.

I uploaded the PDF to google docs....heres the link Delta & Lasik Consent Form
this is the contact info I used provided on the previous page. I'm going to call AGAIN today. This is so annoying.
Old Apr 9, 2010, 9:03 pm

update: miles STILL HAVE NOT yet posted despite calling lasik,being told to call delta, calling delta, being told to write delta, writing delta....and stillwaiting. *sigh* this is so frustrating!
Old Apr 19, 2010, 3:01 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by MemphisQueen
update: miles STILL HAVE NOT yet posted despite calling lasik,being told to call delta, calling delta, being told to write delta, writing delta....and stillwaiting. *sigh* this is so frustrating!
I thought mine had not posted so I kept leaving her emails and voice mails every Tuesday for a few weeks. Finally, about 3 weeks ago I got a call from Kimberly's male assistant who said the miles did post a good long while ago actually. He told me to go back in my Skymiles profile to the month I had the exam done (August for me) and see if they were not posted then. I did look and there they were. As much activity as most of us generate on a daily or weekly basis who would notice 5000 miles being added to your balance. So check back to the month you had it done. If not, email and voice mail every Tuesday about 10 a.m.

Good luck!
Old Apr 26, 2010, 2:50 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, United Milage Plus
Is this still alive now? Thanks

Originally Posted by woody125
I thought mine had not posted so I kept leaving her emails and voice mails every Tuesday for a few weeks. Finally, about 3 weeks ago I got a call from Kimberly's male assistant who said the miles did post a good long while ago actually. He told me to go back in my Skymiles profile to the month I had the exam done (August for me) and see if they were not posted then. I did look and there they were. As much activity as most of us generate on a daily or weekly basis who would notice 5000 miles being added to your balance. So check back to the month you had it done. If not, email and voice mail every Tuesday about 10 a.m.

Good luck!
Old Apr 26, 2010, 4:48 pm

Mine actually hadn't posted until about a week ago. There was "something wrong with the submission". Delta SMS actually followed up on it for me until resolution b/c I just got so annoyed with it all. (BIG kudos to them!).

Once it posted last week Delta notified me and I went and looked. It did post (I saw in the totals) but couldn't find it. They posted it with the last August date (even though my exam was October). Go figure. Maybe August 09 is their go-to date for all these late postings.
Old May 3, 2010, 8:12 pm

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by henrybb
Is this still alive now? Thanks
Me thinks not. I don't remember the T&C but I am pretty sure this one is done.
Old May 8, 2010, 6:20 pm

Programs: Delta Dirt Medallion,AA,USairways, WN Rapid Rewards, National Emerald Club
*post deleted*

Last edited by hazelrah; May 9, 2010 at 11:42 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.