Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ben and Jerry Ice Cream now on Delta flights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2009, 11:37 am

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by clarence5ybr
Cherry Garcia contains chocolate chunks.
Good to know!
Old Jul 13, 2009, 12:00 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
I LOVE Cherry Garcia.
I really wish they had it on every flight with food service, at all times of the day, especially all international flights. (Also would be nice to be able to preorder it for long flights -- I see needing to have 2 cups!
Old Jul 13, 2009, 1:54 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
I had the vanilla Ben & Jerry Ice cream yesterday flying from LAS-ATL and it was simply delicious. I, along with several other FC pax all wanted to try the Ben & Jerry's after finishing our lunches. The FA working the front said she would go see what was left after the other FA's finished doing their EATS service in Y. This was perfect since it gave amble time for the Ice Cream to thaw out nicely, and be smooth, rich and creamy with every spoon full. I saw no problem with spending $2 dollars for the ice cream and had it in my hand to give to the FA when she came back with the goodies. The FA declined taking my 2 dollars, stating that “passengers like you are what keep me employed and give me a paycheck” Overall I thought it was a nice gesture and highly recommend everyone to try it^
Old Jul 13, 2009, 4:31 pm

Programs: HH Gold; AA AAdvantage Mbr; DL Skymiles Silver Medallion; World of Hyatt Mbr; NK Free Spirit Mbr
Originally Posted by N830MH
Yeah, I am really need to get chocolate chocolate chip with brownies. I want one for me.
YEAH, baby - Chocolate Fudge Brownie! (Said in my best Austin Powers voice)

Accept no substitutes...
Old Jul 13, 2009, 5:49 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Plat, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by GeorgiaShrink
WBurcham:

I DID my research!! (see: http://adage.com/campaigntrail/post?article_id=132008) regarding Unilever. And then look up the founders: ben and jerry and THEIR personal political contributions: 99+% democrat. I rest my case.
Thanks for the research. For me another reason to buy from Ben and Jerry If you have some idea of which ice cream is more Republican, please share.

Between Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey it's a tough choice for a fave...but if DL chose Cherry Garcia I would have no complaints at all. Regardless of their political stance B&J's is darn good ice cream.
Old Jul 13, 2009, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by gsupstate
YEAH, baby - Chocolate Fudge Brownie! (Said in my best Austin Powers voice)

Accept no substitutes...
I agree your comments about DL want to put the flavor chocolate chocolate chip with fudge brownies. I am really want one for me, too. ^^
Old Jul 14, 2009, 4:30 am

Programs: Red Sox Nation
Originally Posted by clarence5ybr
The whole concept seems ridiculous to me.
Agreed. My post was more tongue in cheek than anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.