Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Photo of new BusinessElite lie-flats on 767-400

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Photo of new BusinessElite lie-flats on 767-400

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2009, 9:19 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by 18sas
It's not actually in service yet. It was originally scheduled for 4/15, but there were delays.

That sucks. From the seatmaps, it looks like the plan is for the new ship to be in service:

Tues 4/28 for DL3 JFK-LHR
Wed 4/29 for DL4 LHR-JFK

Let's hope this is the last delay!
Though the seat map for my return journey on 26 April is still showing the new seats, but somehow I'm not too optimistic...
Old Apr 23, 2009, 10:47 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Originally Posted by RoseFPS
Though the seat map for my return journey on 26 April is still showing the new seats, but somehow I'm not too optimistic...
It's strange. For DL3 JFK-LHR, the new seat maps are showing for Fri 4/24 - Sun 4/26. Back to the old config Mon. And back to the new config on Tue 4/28.

For DL4 LHR-JFK, the new seat maps are showing now everyday except Tue 4/28.

I'm not sure quite what to make of it all, but at least the old maps showing for Mon/Tue is consistent with a there-and-back equipment substitution.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.