Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Relax, the passengers don't "really" want to get off...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Relax, the passengers don't "really" want to get off...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2008, 3:56 am

Location: Location?? On a TRAVEL site??? Arent we all moving???
Programs: DM DL, Plt Marriott, Diamond HH, Chrmn Avis, Concierge Radisson
Originally Posted by mikey1003

Only thing worse is waiting on NW RJ for all gate checked bags to be out before letting anyone out of the tin can
+1
Always been a pet peeve. If you are going to make me wait for their bags then make them check the bags and go to baggage claim with me. Inversely, if I am the gate check guy, let me stand out in the weather waiting for my bag.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 6:00 am

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by RobertS975
This thread should be read by all those who try to assure posters that a 35 minute connection should not be problem...
It's NOT ok in ATL - where problems like these happen all the time. I think most people say it's OK in SLC - and it is OK there.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 6:01 am

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by mikey1003
This has always been an issue with DL.

I remember sitting on a plane at CVG while they spent 20 minutes looking for a jetway driver

Only thing worse is waiting on NW RJ for all gate checked bags to be out before letting anyone out of the tin can
They do the same thing on DL RJs from time to time. Unpredictable.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 6:25 am

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by jfulcher
They do the same thing on DL RJs from time to time. Unpredictable.
I can't remember the last time that we didn't have to wait for all the pink tagged luggage to be brought out before we could deplane. Oh wait, I do recall that we normally don't wait when the pink tags are brought up to the jetway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.