Search

Question about status

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2008, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AS MVPG
Question Question about status

Hello,

I have a question about status, and wonder if you guys can help ( I know you will ^). So I've reached Silver status (yay!) this month. I am a Silver Worldperks member. Due to the merger and stuffs going on, I know that Worldperks elites and Delta elites are the same. However, I read that Worldperks' account and Skymiles will eventually merged together (I think later on at the end of 2009).

And this is my question,

The system shows that I'm a Worldperks Silver Elite, but in Skymiles I'm general member (which because it hasn't been merged yet). HOwever, I'm going for Skymiles (or Medallions) Platinum Status next year using Skymiles FF#, but like to have the elite benefits for being silver from NW. So what do I do? Or what can I do? Should I call the Skymiles number and ask them to match the status from NW to Skymiles? Or should I just put all my miles to NW like always since they're going to merged anyhow? The reason I want to switch to Skymiles because well, maybe there'll be another 2x miles promotions coming up from Delta, and with my birthday around Feb, I might get another 2x miles promotions. Which would help me achieve my desired status faster.

Any inputs/comments would be greatly appriciated. I'm reading Delta forum and NW forum everyday now. Since we'll be merged together too (I think)

P.S. Mods if you think this belong to NW forum feel free to move it (I think it's more of Delta really).

Anywho, gtg get ready to work, and I hope everyone have a fantastic morning! :-:^
Old Nov 11, 2008, 6:33 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by flyer89
Or should I just put all my miles to NW like always since they're going to merged anyhow?
^^^^^

Originally Posted by flyer89
The reason I want to switch to Skymiles because well, maybe there'll be another 2x miles promotions coming up from Delta, and with my birthday around Feb, I might get another 2x miles promotions. Which would help me achieve my desired status faster.
The last round of birthday promotions was only for double base miles, not double MQMs.

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.