Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No More Ginger Ale/Tomato Juice

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2008, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by El Boocho
None of those are equal.
I did a contact Delta email and wrote a snail mail letter to Sir Anderson over the Ginger Ale. Of couse the email got standard canned answer # xx
Old Nov 9, 2008, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by zman
I did a contact Delta email and wrote a snail mail letter to Sir Anderson over the Ginger Ale. Of couse the email got standard canned answer # xx
I should do the same. Probably not worth the time, but maybe there will be enough hate mail in the pile to make a difference.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by RunawayNFly
I find the Bloody Mary Mix way too spicy for me! I will miss the tomato juice.
I made the mistake of looking to see how much SODIUM is in the Bloddy Mary Mix! DANG! Do wonder I always feel thirstier AFTER drinking it than before!
Old Nov 9, 2008, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by zman
Excellent. Sir Anderson can psych up for email from 60 million NW passengers asking where the Pepsi/Diet Pepsi went.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 4:37 pm

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Burj
I made the mistake of looking to see how much SODIUM is in the Bloddy Mary Mix! DANG! Do wonder I always feel thirstier AFTER drinking it than before!
Do yourself a favor and don't look up the nutritional info on those little Biscoffs.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exactly. I don't mind the spiciness of Bloody Mary Mix so much as the sodium. It's definitely no substitute for tomato juice.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 5:46 pm

Programs: Delta 2.5MM&Diamond, Marriott Platinum Premier, Platinum Emeritus
And they no longer offer cheese/crackers anymore either. Can't count how many time that has been my lunch. Biscoffs or sun chips just aren't the same!
Old Nov 9, 2008, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by El Boocho
I should do the same. Probably not worth the time, but maybe there will be enough hate mail in the pile to make a difference.
Delta Airlines
Executive Offices
Mr. Richard Anderson
1030 Delta Blvd.
Atlanta GA 30354-1989
Old Nov 9, 2008, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by jpooh100
And they no longer offer cheese/crackers anymore either. Can't count how many time that has been my lunch. Biscoffs or sun chips just aren't the same!
Lunch? On many first class flights where I had a tight connection the cheese crackers and tomato juice were my dinner. Now it will likely be peanuts and Woodford Reserve.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 6:32 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Does anyone here actually drink those "signature cocktails"?

Tried a mojito once... tasted like they had used the whole mint plant... including the roots and the mud.
Yup. I love the signature cocktails. I get one on almost every flight!
Old Nov 9, 2008, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by jfulcher
Do yourself a favor and don't look up the nutritional info on those little Biscoffs.
Wait...what.... Granted the Biscoff Crack Cookies aren't health food...but they can't be THAT bad....I eat a lot of those...(hence the Crack Cookie nickname!)...

BTW why is it in the CRC they have those wimpy little Biscoff and not the big nice two packs they give onboard!
Old Nov 9, 2008, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by chrisny2
Yup. I love the signature cocktails. I get one on almost every flight!
I've been flying NW a lot and have really missed the signature cocktails on DL!

Didn't they get rid of most of them, at least on-board?
Old Nov 9, 2008, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by jpooh100
All they have now are the peanut butter crackers. They are my current meal of choice.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 10:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, Hilton Gold
I've been flying NW a lot and have really missed the signature cocktails on DL!

Didn't they get rid of most of them, at least on-board?
No they are still free in 1st and for purchase in Y. The latest offerings are on the website.

Dave
Old Nov 10, 2008, 6:58 am

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Wait...what.... Granted the Biscoff Crack Cookies aren't health food...but they can't be THAT bad....I eat a lot of those...(hence the Crack Cookie nickname!)...

BTW why is it in the CRC they have those wimpy little Biscoff and not the big nice two packs they give onboard!
I think that two pack on the plane has ~160 calories if I remember correctly. Just seems crazy to me with how it doesn't seem like a lot for 160 calories. The problem is they are that damn good that you can't eat just one pack.. I really like making key lime pie with them (squeeze of lime juice).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.