Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Eastern Hub Skinny

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2008, 8:35 am

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Originally Posted by indufan
I don't doubt this has happened and for exactly the reasons that you describe. But isn't likely that this is just a persons idea on a particular day that would work given the exact circumstances? Only on TATL? What about domestic?
Obviously it won't work everywhere as CVG routes tend to be thinner & equipment may not allow a sub. And fewer mainline routes.

Domestic is an entirely different animal with all the non-mainline service and ATC considerations.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 9:02 am

Programs: Delta, Air France
As a matter of fact, indufan, that's exactly what my husband accused me of this morning. So here are some good things about CVG: a smaller airport is often better when there are delays. Cincinnati is the home of Graeter's, one of the best local ice cream manufacturers in the country, and the Montgomery Rib King, nationally known for its BBQ. You can take a taxi from the airport and be chowing down within 30-45 minutes. The locals are kind and go out of their way to be helpful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.