Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2008 Double MQM Promo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2008, 8:17 am

Took me three emails to delta. Finally posted after a month of the on going email exchanges.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 1:23 pm

Programs: DL DM; UA; AA
Originally Posted by StefanNYC
Well, it's the 19th, and no trace of my missing double MQMs.
Update: Back on 21-Aug, emailed them; on 25-Aug, got more than twice the amount they owed me according to my own calculation. Bad as it may sound, I don't feel like reporting the error
Old Jan 18, 2009, 11:39 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Well folks, months and months later, my friend can report success...about as last minute as it gets.

The two of us flew ATL-PVG-ATL during this promo in May 2008. Through the remaining months of 2008, he wrote 5 emails, faxed 2 times, and spoke to 2 different supervisors. The final one telling him that he never even registered. The last attempt of any kind was made in late October. After that, he gave up and assumed he would never see his MQM bonus miles.

On January 2, 2009, yes thats right, 3 months since last contact and over 6 months since the flight, the MQM bonus miles magically posted to his account under 2008 activity.

Wow is all he had to say.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.