Community
Wiki Posts
Search

25K Partner Bonus 2008 - Jan 15-Mar 15

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2008, 4:56 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat, Avis First
I know I am speaking to a mostly sophisticated group of Skymiles earners, but also note this T&C:

Threshold Bonus Miles:
Bonus miles under this offer will only be awarded in the stated increments for the activity levels described. For example, 8 unique partner activities would result in only 6,000 bonus miles. Please allow 10 to 12 weeks after the promotion ends for all bonus miles to post.

in conjunction with this:

Unique Partner Activity Bonus Miles Awarded
3 3,000
6 6,000
12 12,000
20 20,000
25 25,000

So, if you get to 11 activities, you had better do another, or lose out on lots of points!
Old Jan 12, 2008, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by csgoalie
So, if you get to 11 activities, you had better do another, or lose out on lots of points!
My last activity might be buying miles from Delta. I would only buy miles for a situation like this. If just ONE more partner activity will bring me to the next threshold then I will bite. I would hate to buy miles on Jan 15 and then on March 15 realize I have one TOO MANY partners.
Old Jan 12, 2008, 7:33 pm

Programs: Skymiles, AMEX, Bonvoy, IHG Plat, Alaska MVP 100K
Originally Posted by Evan!
My last activity might be buying miles from Delta. I would only buy miles for a situation like this. If just ONE more partner activity will bring me to the next threshold then I will bite. I would hate to buy miles on Jan 15 and then on March 15 realize I have one TOO MANY partners.
Right, agreed.
Old Jan 12, 2008, 9:28 pm

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
Originally Posted by me4yankees
I don't see any link on the Delta website to this promotion. Where did you see it listed?
Old Jan 12, 2008, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
I don't see any link on the Delta website to this promotion. Where did you see it listed?
It was on the home page earlier today. Looks like they took it down, maybe because of performance problems on the registration page.
Old Jan 12, 2008, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

The site is hanging terribly. After several tries I got the promo site again. However, when trying to register the request times-out.

Edit: Try this site http://www.delta-offers.com/offers/go/partnerbonus2/
Old Jan 12, 2008, 9:50 pm

Programs: DL Plat, PC Spire, Amex Reserve, Hilton Gold
The site is hanging terribly. After several tries I got the promo site again. However, when trying to register the request times-out.

Thanks Evan your latest link worked like a charm!
Old Jan 12, 2008, 9:55 pm

I'm sure this is a legitimate promotion, but I'm going to wait until I see this listed on the official Delta website or recive an e-mail before I sign up.

Just as an aside, from looking at the link provided earlier in this thread, if this is indeed a new Delta promotion, it looks like they have tried to shed some light on many of the grey areas that the previous promotion suffered from.

One glaring omission to this statement is mycokerewards. The previous promotion T&C's did not mention it, and it was not counted as a valid partner.
Old Jan 12, 2008, 10:36 pm

Programs: Skymiles, AMEX, Bonvoy, IHG Plat, Alaska MVP 100K
I'm sure this is a legitimate promotion, but I'm going to wait until I see this listed on the official Delta website or recive an e-mail before I sign up.
It was on the homepage this morning.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 1:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by delmargal
It was on the homepage this morning.
Maybe it went looking for the elusive nipple?
Old Jan 13, 2008, 5:56 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver

Just as an aside, from looking at the link provided earlier in this thread, if this is indeed a new Delta promotion, it looks like they have tried to shed some light on many of the grey areas that the previous promotion suffered from.

One glaring omission to this statement is mycokerewards. The previous promotion T&C's did not mention it, and it was not counted as a valid partner.
The link I originally posted WAS on the MAIN/OFFICIAL DL site. If you read my post, I said it was. This was as of SATURDAY MORNING when I posted it. When I logged in, it was on the RIGHT side of the page, one of the three small "promos" mid-page, under the photo of the lady in the bikini with the coverage issues! I would NOT have posted it if it were not on the main page.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 7:09 am

Programs: DL Plat, Mariott Plat, HH Diam
e-miles

Though it is listed in the list of partners, am I correct in assuming that e-miles will not work this time since they only post quarterly? The January e-miles posted on January 4th (before the start of the promotion) and the 1st quarter ends after March 15th the end date of the promotion.

That was an easy, free partner last time
Old Jan 13, 2008, 7:43 am

The link I originally posted WAS on the MAIN/OFFICIAL DL site. If you read my post, I said it was. This was as of SATURDAY MORNING when I posted it. When I logged in, it was on the RIGHT side of the page, one of the three small "promos" mid-page, under the photo of the lady in the bikini with the coverage issues! I would NOT have posted it if it were not on the main page.
I apologize if you think I'm questioning your integrity.

If you read my original post on this page, you will note that I not only read your post, but I even quoted it. Given that this topic appears to have been brought to light by someone who did not discover it on the Delta website, I think it is perfectly reasonable to take some precautions before blindly signing up. Since the promotion has not even started yet, there is no downside to having some skepticism regarding the legitimacy of the offer.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
I clicked on the link and the page refused to load up for me this morning. I tried this several times.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 8:57 am

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by RSSrsvp
I clicked on the link and the page refused to load up for me this morning. I tried this several times.
Try Evan's new link in post #51.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.