Wiki Posts
Search

Itinieraries System Unavailable on Delta.com

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2007, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG
Itinieraries System Unavailable on Delta.com

I have been trying for two days to access my itineraries on Delta.com. They show up in the pull down from the home page, but I can't get them to load. Instead, I get an error message that states:

"We're sorry but this service is not available at this time. Please try again."

If I enter my name and confirmation code it does not load either.

Anyone else??
Old Dec 16, 2007, 4:56 pm

Yes me too

I talked to Platinum Desk followed by Web Support and they were no help at all. Platinum Desk said they are not trained on web issues (true). Web Support said to try after a couple of hours and I responded by saying I've had the same issue for the past couple of days and he didn't have a good answer besides what he already told me.

One more thing, if I simply click on the "Travelling and Check In" tab it does show me summary list of all itineraries, so this way I can atleast get to all the confirmation numbers but then I can not get the details of any of the itinararies.

Very frustrating indeed.
Old Dec 16, 2007, 5:09 pm

Programs: DL GM, Hyatt Diamond
Same here. My wife has an itinerary that will not come up on the website. Repeated calls to customer service show that all is fine with the reservation, but neither they nor the web support team can figure out what is going on. OLCI still works, but only if you manually enter the information.
Old Dec 16, 2007, 6:19 pm

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
I've looked at both my wife's itineraries and mine over the weekend, and again just now, and not had any problem. Not sure what the difference is. FWIW, we use Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.
Old Dec 16, 2007, 6:36 pm

Programs: GA Gold, BA Silver, HH Gold, IHG Gold
I just looked at my itinerary for this weekend and also no problem.
Old Dec 16, 2007, 6:58 pm

I can't get the page to load on any of my three computers, all running different OS and browsers. I've been trying since Thursday.
Old Dec 16, 2007, 7:04 pm

Location: Atlanta, GA - AirTran Elite #1 FF * Delta Diamond Medallion * Starwood Platinum * PriorityClub Gold * Hilton Diamond
Same here . . .
Old Dec 16, 2007, 7:54 pm

I'm having the same problem for me and several members of my family (all via my computer)

1) Mine: Not available (have about 14 future reservations, so I've wondered if this is the problem)

2) Wife: OK (2 reservations)

3) Child One: Not available (2 reservations)

4) Child Two: OK (2 reservations)

5) Child Three: Not available (2 reservations)

6) Child Four: Not available (3 reservations)

7) Child Five: Not available (2 reservations)

8) Child Six: Not available (2 reservations)

So ... Only 2 of 8 work. The ones that work keep working, the ones that don't work keep not working.

This is very frustrating ... I can't even remember what flights I've booked or still need to book.

Happydad
Old Dec 17, 2007, 6:44 am

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
I didn't have any problem over the weekend.

I have noted that the tab on the main screen sometimes doesn't work, but if you go through the pull-down menus at the top of the page, it seems to work every time. I don't bother with the main page tab any longer.
Old Dec 17, 2007, 7:05 am

I've been having trouble since Friday with this.

I've tried this on 2 PC's and 2 Mac's. I've tried this in Safari, IE6 and Firefox 2 and had no luck.

I really wish they would hurry up and fix this.

Josh
Old Dec 17, 2007, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG
Still unable to access itineraries via any method on delta.com.
Old Dec 17, 2007, 7:14 pm

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
I had the same problem over the weekend but now all is well...except a rather creative routing I worked on a few months ago that yielded me 17000+ MQMs now only is giving me 6826 miles. Unless L/U/T fares in 2008 (enhancement?) are only going to yield .25 or .5 MQMs per mile flown, I don't see how a SVO to ATL to LAX to CVG to JFK to ATL to BOS to JFK to SVO routing can only cough up 6826 miles. This is really odd.
Old Dec 17, 2007, 7:15 pm

Location: Florida - Delta Charter DM/3.3MM; Lifetime SPG Plat; HH Gold;
Originally Posted by spgaston
Still unable to access itineraries via any method on delta.com.
I have the same issue and I spoke with a Web supervisor. I have tried it on different computers, different browsers, etc. Some itineraries show me the information and others give me the error message. This has been going on for me since Thursday! It is EXTREMELY annoying. I did notice that those itineraries in which I am on a priority wait list and/or had a fare change then I could not access them. The ones that show are the ones with no changes or wait lists. Anyone else see this trend?
Old Dec 19, 2007, 5:57 am

Mine is Finally Working

After being down for like 5-7 days, my list of reservations is now showing.

I hope it is now working for everyone. Thanks to those of you who contacted Web support and asked them to solve this problem

Happydad
Old Dec 19, 2007, 6:43 am

All is working again for me.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.