Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAs Hate it when.../Like it when...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2007, 12:39 pm

Programs: Delta - PM; Marriott - Gold; Hilton - Silver
Originally Posted by bradfordm
I always make a valiant attempt to listen and make eye contact when the safety presentation is done by the actual FA --- I've gotten several smiles on that one. 99% of the other passengers are reading a book, magazine, paper..or just sleeping -- already.
The other day I was sitting in 1C on a CRJ200. The FA was going through the safety presentation. I'll admit that I was not particularly making eye contact and I most likely appeared to not be paying attention. Midway through the brief she stopped, looked at me and quietly asked "Did I mention about smoking?". I polietly replied back "No you did not." She gave me a wink and smile. I quickly realized that she was testing me. The rest of the short flight was very pleasant.

Separately on another short CRJ200 flight recently, the FA began the safety brief with the names of the crew. Later, at the end, she announced that they would not be having a beverage service due to the short flight. However, whoever could name the crew (pilot, co-pilot, and FA) would get their choice of beverage during the flight. No one that tried got it right.
Old Nov 6, 2007, 1:55 pm

[QUOTE=DukieDrew;8620694]I'll add one for SMS CSRs that I seem to experience a lot.

Probably hate it when...

- They have to ask about hotels/rental cars. I know I hate it!

instead of hating it when they ask, why not just answer the question w/ a simple yes or no and go on about your business. im sure they do hate asking if you want to supersize your order.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.