Community
Wiki Posts
Search

delta.com/change

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2007, 1:33 pm

Programs: DL GM - Make that PM now!/Airtran not any more
Guess it depends on when you call

I just called the 800-241-4141 number. Answered the prompts.

About 45 second hold time - halfway through the first announcement.

Total before talking to an agent - maybe 2 minutes.
Old May 3, 2007, 2:38 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GUWonder
How dare we forget about PMUs?!?!? They can be used for kitty litter.
While I agree that PMU's are very hard to use, there's one big difference between a PM and a GM who mostly fly intl and that is lounge access. In fact, that, the 5-day domestic upgrade window, and the waived fees are the only real enticements to fly an extra 25k MQM this year.
Old May 3, 2007, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, National Exec. Elite
what help line is 241-4141. I was directed to 800-221-1212
Old May 3, 2007, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Akulashark
what help line is 241-4141. I was directed to 800-221-1212
From Delta's website:

International Sales & Service 800-241-4141
Old May 3, 2007, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, National Exec. Elite
Huh, when I clicked change on my reservation it said to call 800-221-1212....crazy.

I just hate that I cannot call anyone directly and I cannot stand the lady asking me to say representative.

I call, say representative (I am a midwestern american without any sort of impediment in my speach) I am sorry if you need a representative say representative....it never understands me so I just yell random curse words into it until the system decides to queue me up.
Old May 4, 2007, 6:04 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by Akulashark
Huh, when I clicked change on my reservation it said to call 800-221-1212....crazy.

I just hate that I cannot call anyone directly and I cannot stand the lady asking me to say representative.

I call, say representative (I am a midwestern american without any sort of impediment in my speach) I am sorry if you need a representative say representative....it never understands me so I just yell random curse words into it until the system decides to queue me up.
Sounds like that Connectile Disfunction problem.....
Old May 4, 2007, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Sounds like that Connectile Disfunction problem.....
I have a Verizon EVDO card and if delta had a way to do agent chat I could solve the problem quickly. Delta has the connectile disfunction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.