Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL featured on Wheel of Fortune this week

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2004, 9:42 am
Original Poster

DL featured on Wheel of Fortune this week

This week is Aruba Week on Wheel of Fortune – the television game show with more than 36 million viewers – and Delta is being featured as the sponsoring airline.

Contestants on the show spin a wheel to compete for cash and other prizes – one of which is a vacation getaway for two to Aruba with air transportation courtesy of Delta.

If you watch the Bonus Round and catch the Puzzle solution, then you can enter the Aruba Sweepstakes online too!

The Official Rules

------------------
I am not a sanctioned representative of Delta on these boards, just an interested participant. I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board and to provide my opinion and/or to try to answer Qs. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question (in any capacity). Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions to get a corporately-supported reply.www.delta.com/email

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.