Wiki Posts
Search

Weird Seat Map

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2003, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GM, GHilton
Weird Seat Map

I'm flying from MCO to IAD on 9/2 on Delta Express flight 2396. They're not supposed to convert to Song on that routing until later in the month, but they're showing the use of a 757.

When you look at the seat map, there's no 1-5 E or F. Are they using an unconverted 757? So if I book up front will I wind up with a first class seat?
Old Aug 19, 2003, 5:18 pm

Programs: DL 4MM/PM, UA 1MM/Gold, AA Paper
DL use unconverted 757s on some Delta Express Routes so seats 1-5 (or is 6) are only 4 seats wide - i.e.mainline First Class. I often book seats in rows 1-5 in these planes and get a first class seat.

Interestingly you only get the Delta Express service, the same as the people in the back, and frankly I notice very little difference between this and DL mainline first class service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.