Wiki Posts
Search

Quito

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2000, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Quito

I have been contacted about attending a meeting next summer in Quito. Our group had talked earlier about Santiago and I know that I would have access to BE from OKC.

What kind of route can I use for Quito that will give me good Delta equipment and a fair price?
Old Oct 24, 2000, 2:40 pm
Original Member

Bogota (not yet started, but most economical probably) or Lima.
Old Oct 25, 2000, 12:31 pm

Programs: Nada!
You might try AeroMexico through Mex. City.
Old Oct 25, 2000, 1:25 pm
Original Member

I don't think AM flies to UIO. The only US airlines that fly there are AA (via MIA) and CO (via either EWR or IAH). However, when DL announces further details of its ACES code-share services, perhaps UIO will be one of the destinations.
Old Oct 25, 2000, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Leroy11: I had thought about Lima, but do not know about the connection into Quito. I also wondered about Panama City. Bogota sounds promising.

I have flown AA and Ecuadorian Airlines out of Miami, but was going to use one of my last SWUs if we were going to Santiago. I would at least like to upgrade the longest flight.

[This message has been edited by Xeno (edited 10-25-2000).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.