Wiki Posts
Search

New Acct Balance pages at DL website

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 1999, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
New Acct Balance pages at DL website

Just noticed that DL has changed their Account Balance pages at their website. Besides the fact that it now takes an additional click to get to my mileage status I am pretty happy. The pages recognise status, translate some of the somewhat arcane codes previously in the system (e.g. promotions), let you order awards online (although I could not get into this feature), and let you change address, etc.

Others' thoughts?
Old Jul 19, 1999, 6:42 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
You were able to order awards online before through the "Online Customer Service Center", but that was located in another section, so basically what they've done is integrate their online features into a single area.

The biggest change is now you can see exactly how you've spent and earned your 800 mile segment upgrades. This shows up along with your mileage on the same page. It's particularly helpful to be able to see roughly when you earned a set of upgrades so you can estimate when you'll earn your next set!
Old Jul 19, 1999, 9:11 am
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
I also noticed they have replace the airport codes with airport/city names.
Old Jul 21, 1999, 8:21 pm

I liked it better before. You got on your miles balance page quicker.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.