Wiki Posts
Search

DL gift certificates?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 1999, 12:09 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

DL gift certificates?

I know someone that would find this to be the perfect birthday gift. Does DL sell gift certificates?

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop

Old Jul 14, 1999, 6:38 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
I've never heard or seen of such a thing. DL was offering mileage certificates as gifts around Christmas (minimum purchase was 10,000 miles I think), but I don't know if that is still available.

Your best bet for a definitive answer might be to call or visit a City Ticket Office in your area.
Old Jul 14, 1999, 7:30 am
Original Member

Beckles is right, Delta offered a scheme called SkyGifts where you could but SkyMiles for a friend for Christmas and again in April/May.

For the April issue, the minimum was 5,000 miles (100 USD + 7.5% tax). The number was 1-800-616-0777, but the offer expired on May 31st.

There were more details in the SkyMiles newsletter http://www.delta-air.com/skymile/new...s/199904_3.htm

Best wishes,
James
Old Jul 14, 1999, 8:12 am
Suspended

Location: Promoted to Chairman of the Most Wonderful Continental Airlines Highly Valuable OnePass Program Security and Ideological Purity Bureau
Delta gift certificates? That's not a gift, it's a punishment!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.