Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Posting of UA Flights

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 1999, 7:06 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Delta Posting of UA Flights

What experience have others had regarding the Delta posting of UA partner flights. I flew twice on United two weeks ago, and they are not posted on the Delta on-line account yet. I had specifically had them put my number in a check-in, since it wasn't printed on the UA boarding pass.
The Delta web site says that partner postings don't get done immediately. If the typical time has been 30 days, I won't bother writing yet, but if others are getting UA flight credits within 1-3 days (which is when I get Delta credits), I'll get a letter out now, rather than waiting.
Thanks for the input.

Djlawman
Old Feb 3, 1999, 7:53 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Delta seems to keep their word on posting UA miles within 30 days - I've had no trouble with missing miles. United however comma, isn't so swift on the reciprocity.
Old Feb 4, 1999, 7:21 am
Original Member

Delta has been delinquent in posting my UA miles ALL THE TIME. I had to write to them once to request for the missing miles after 5 months or so of waiting. I took another trip on UA about a month ago, and I have yet to see the posting (last check 02/03).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.