Wiki Posts
Search

40,000 mile international bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 1998, 4:46 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

40,000 mile international bonus

I signed up for the "more for four" promotion and flew the required 4 international flights. I have not gotten my bonus and have written to request the bonus. No response from Delta. Did anyone else sign up and get
the bonus?

Old Jul 7, 1998, 7:45 am
Original Member

Programs: AA PLT, ICH Plat
I also signed up and have yet to receive the bonus. Another stellar example of Delta's great customer service.
Old Jul 7, 1998, 9:40 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS 100K
I believe the rules said that you would receive the bonus 6 to 8 weeks after the end of the bonus period. So expect to see the bonus miles in August or September. Also you needed to call a computer to register. I wonder how many peoples registration has been lost by the computer?
Old Jul 7, 1998, 9:40 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS 100K
I believe the rules said that you would receive the bonus 6 to 8 weeks after the end of the bonus period. So expect to see the bonus miles in August or September. Also you needed to call a computer to register. I wonder how many peoples registration has been lost by the computer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.