Wiki Posts
Search

NW cancelled my itin after upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2009, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
NW cancelled my itin after upgrade

Craziest thing. I am in MSP right now on my MDW->MSP->LAS trip. When I landed, I got an email from expedia saying all the rest of my flights were cancelled. I went on nwa.com and noticed I lost all my seats. I called the elite line immediately and found out that appearantly when the MDW GA upgraded me at the gate, she unchecked me in so the system thought I was a no show and cancelled the rest of my reservation. I am not sure how that's possible since I boarded the flight and everything, but that's what the elite line agent told me. Good thing I got an alert from expedia, otherwise, I would have not found out until I try to board my flight to Vegas. It's the last flight and a full flight so I might not have gotten a seat at the last minute and I'd be stuck in MSP.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 8:14 pm

Programs: DL GM, UA 1P, AA fallen Gold, Marriott Gold, Priority Pass, Hertz #1 Gold
If you make it.

If they get you on, bet a Benjamin on red and let it ride.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 9:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Something similar happened to me last year. I flew into DTW and went to the lounge and just happened to check my connecting seat assignments online, and they were all gone. I went to the lounge desk and they said that my arriving flight indicated that I didn't board the plane. Somehow my boarding pass wasn't scanned correctly or something. Anyway, I was able to get my seats back but it took a while. Glad I checked.

Enjoy Vegas (but not too much).
Old Sep 24, 2009, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Wow, I TTU'ed this more than 5 days ago. Still no response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.