Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2021, 4:34 am

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Titanium; *A Gold
I get this often logging in at delta.com, but thankfully it has never been a security issue. I've found that usually a hard reload (Ctrl+Shift+R / Cmd+Shift+R) or logging in through an incognito window does the trick.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by xliioper
Are you looking at DL Connection operated flights? There's a bug that's been noted a number of times in other threads that the calculator is programmed to exclude these from the promo, but they are actually eligible. They will credit correctly once flown.
Yeah, this might be the issue.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 4:39 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Anyone else just get a boarding notification for a flight that was several days ago?
Old Dec 8, 2021, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
no, but I got a “It’s time to check in” ping on Sat for a Sun flight that I cancelled a couple weeks ago
Old Dec 8, 2021, 10:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
DL iPhone app weirdness when booking

looking for SEA-DCA redeye on Mon 17 Jan and seeing these flight search results:

Main Cabin displays normal results

C+ “Not offered”

F shows C+ prices

D1 shows F prices, but “Not offered” on SEA-JFK-DCA where it would normally say “Multiple Cabins”
Old Dec 21, 2021, 2:46 pm
CDF

Location: Michigan, DL Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Gold
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it certainly is something I haven't seen before. When searching for a multi-city flight leaving 2/13 and returning 2/27, it's coming up showing zero (0) basic economy, economy and comfort+ available. The actual search is 2/13 DTW-LAS and 2/27 PSP-DTW. The site says each of those classes are Sold Out but when I check the seat maps, there are a lot of empty seats in coach. I've played around with the dates and this appears on several dates for the same routing. The strange thing is that when I search on Expedia or Travelocity using the same criteria, I get results for coach fares along with the actual dollar amounts. Has anyone seen this before?
Old Jan 3, 2022, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Has anyone had issues booking VS reward flights on the Delta Website? Regardless of what day I try and book JNB-BOS on a VS flight, even though it shows availability on Delta and VS at the 115k level, the booking almost goes through, then a message pops up showing that the flight has just sold out. Availability returns to 4 seats and stays there for weeks. I've just tried it on March 3rd- same thing. I had booked in October for a flight out in January and had the same issues; the agent helped me book it, but it took a tortuous 2 hours by IM. Are there any workarounds using the website?
Old Jan 10, 2022, 6:14 am

Programs: DL DM, 1MM AA PLT 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, and...Smiles Diamante
I don't seem to see a recent reference to "Oh No! But there was a problem processing your request. Please try again #100900A."

Generally I get this when I'm doing my searches over the course of several days of flights to find GUC availability on paid or award tickets. Usually I get boxed out after searching five or six days.

Perhaps this is Delta IT's ham-handed attempt to prevent bots from searching availability? Or any other thoughts?
Old Jan 10, 2022, 10:11 am

Programs: DL DM
The Delta app doesn’t recognize YXX - Abbotsford as a valid airport code.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 11:18 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by snorkmaster
I don't seem to see a recent reference to "Oh No! But there was a problem processing your request. Please try again #100900A."

Generally I get this when I'm doing my searches over the course of several days of flights to find GUC availability on paid or award tickets. Usually I get boxed out after searching five or six days.

Perhaps this is Delta IT's ham-handed attempt to prevent bots from searching availability? Or any other thoughts?
Same problem I encounter after just a few repeated searches. Even in Incognito mode. Even after clearing cache.
I have to let the search rest for a couple days and start again - with the same problem occurring. Very annoying !
Old Jan 10, 2022, 11:35 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I’m having kind of similar issues with too many something or other and an error screen. Ended up having to book in the app, which annoyingly does not have nearly the search functionality of the web site and takes way longer to find the info I want.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 11:54 am

Programs: DL DM; HH gold
This may be not a bug in DL.com/app itself (and maybe this is common?), but I am missing one leg (NTE-CDG) of an upcoming trip showing.

Trip is as follows
1: STL-ATL-CDG-NTE
2: NTE-CDG-AMS
3: AMS-ATL-STL
All is booked on the same record locator, 1 and 3 are 006 stock (and DL operated except CDG-NTE). 2 is on 057 stock with NTE-CDG on AF, and CDG-AMS on KL.

When I first noticed the NTE-CDG segment missing I about had a heart attack - the odd thing is that the CDG-AMS segment on KL DOES show up. Also, the complete itin shows up no problem on KL and AF websites just not Delta.com, which leads me to believe the error is with DL systems. The segment is missing both on the website and the app.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

"Bad Request" message after selecting last leg of itinerary for booking

this happened 2x last night and again 2x this morning

logged in, selected Personal profile rather than Business (since Business limits me to only booking one person on a PNR ), attempted to book 2 seats and got the following message:
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
logged out, re-entered trip info, selected flights; didn't get error message, logged in, and was able to complete the booking
Old Jan 12, 2022, 4:23 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by jrl767
this happened 2x last night and again 2x this morning

logged in, selected Personal profile rather than Business (since Business limits me to only booking one person on a PNR ), attempted to book 2 seats and got the following message:
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
logged out, re-entered trip info, selected flights; didn't get error message, logged in, and was able to complete the booking
Yeah, that's the error message I've been getting off and on for a few weeks that has driven me to booking in the app to get it to work reliably. MacBook Pro using Chrome bowser. (I don't want to switch lover to Firefox because I use that one to monitor the perfesser's loyalty accounts)
Old Jan 12, 2022, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beachmouse
Yeah, that's the error message I've been getting off and on for a few weeks that has driven me to booking in the app to get it to work reliably. …
Chrome on a Dell laptop, and iirc I even saw it on the full site version using Safari on my phone

the other aspect of the problem is that I wanted to use Pay With Miles, and (unless I’m missing something, which is *entirely* possible) the app doesn’t support that :/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.