Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club™ Meeting WIKIPOST Thread [See Wikipost for Listings]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 9, 2014, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
[left]*Note: For everyone else's convenience, please remove your request from the Wiki once you have finished your trip. If you do not have the required permission to modify the wiki, please ask another member with ability to do so to remove it for you.

Keep in mind however only those with 90 posts and days tenure may post in this wiki, for more information regarding this thread click here.

Also, to keep the thread cleaner, if you see a compatible offer or request, please PM the individual in addition to posting 'PM sent to <ft handle(s)>', so those in this thread who are subscribed to the thread only can check the message. Not only will it make the thread cleaner, but the person offering access will likely get to the request quicker as the notification will be immediate. and may make special accommodations if necessary.

Some other suggestions to make your experience smoother can be found below:

-Hold a paper sign with the person offering or requesting access's handle
-Having a FT brag tag which can be found here (and may even inspire a mini-DO)
-Having prior conversations regarding your plans so neither of you are confused, this should also minimize the amount of time the person offering access will have to be outside of the club.

SEEKING SKY CLUB ACCESS:
e.g., DATE \ TIME PERIOD \ AIRPORT CODE \ FT HANDLE \ NOTES & PREFERRED NUMBER of GUESTS
e.g., 27th 2017, Thursday \ 1400-1600 \ HNL \ Slippahs \ just myself

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFERING SKY CLUB ACCESS:
e.g., DATE \ TIME PERIOD \ AIRPORT CODE \ FT HANDLE \ NOTES & MAX AMOUNT of GUESTS
e.g., 14th 2017, Monday \ 1400-1600 \ HNL \ Slippahs \ 2 Guests (May be reduced entry)

November 2019
Nov 23 / 1400-17:30 / ATL / Zorak +1

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MEETUP / Not Offering Access
Print Wikipost

Delta Sky Club™ Meeting WIKIPOST Thread [See Wikipost for Listings]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2014, 11:44 am

Programs: UA, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond, Carlson Gold, Accor Platinum,
The form DL SC Meeting Site needs to updated to include year "2014". Thanks
Old Jun 6, 2014, 6:13 am
Suspended

Is the Google form method still in used?
Seems like it haven't been touched since 2012...
Old Jun 6, 2014, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by hkiaIndo
Is the Google form method still in used?
Seems like it haven't been touched since 2012...
Nope. FT now has the LoungeConnect calendar. You can use the form if you want (I guess), but this is the site-wide preferred page.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lounge_connect.php

-J.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 7:35 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Nope. FT now has the LoungeConnect calendar. You can use the form if you want (I guess), but this is the site-wide preferred page.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lounge_connect.php

-J.
Do note that this is basically a waste of time. For the entire month of June there are 15 posts. Not days with posts, 15 total posts
Old Jun 6, 2014, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by CMK10
Do note that this is basically a waste of time. For the entire month of June there are 15 posts. Not days with posts, 15 total posts
Is there an interest in up keeping the Google page? If so, I'll make it my weekend project.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by slippahs
Is there an interest in up keeping the Google page? If so, I'll make it my weekend project.
Go for it! I think many of us would like to have it back ^

-J.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 5:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by slippahs
I'm interested, especially as the FT Connect page is mainly ignored.
Old Jun 7, 2014, 1:52 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Interested as well...However, I prefer the BA Method, creating a wiki at the top of the thread where everyone can add the offers/request.
Old Jun 7, 2014, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by B7e7US
Interested as well...However, I prefer the BA Method, creating a wiki at the top of the thread where everyone can add the offers/request.
I like that idea too... it will be interesting since wikis aren't so Excel/table-friendly (as can be seen with the Hertz fleet list, for instance). But I think that would be the easiest for everyone, especially since we couldn't edit the Google doc.

-J.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 1:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
I like that idea too... it will be interesting since wikis aren't so Excel/table-friendly (as can be seen with the Hertz fleet list, for instance). But I think that would be the easiest for everyone, especially since we couldn't edit the Google doc.

-J.
Sounds good. Let's try that and see how it goes!
Old Jun 9, 2014, 1:07 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
OK, I put some of this week and next week's in the Wiki.

A question for the organizers. I'll also be at clubs in places where DL flies but doesn't have a club and the other club is convenient and doesn't require leaving the secure side. Any interest in having those posted?
Old Jun 9, 2014, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SuperG1955
OK, I put some of this week and next week's in the Wiki.

A question for the organizers. I'll also be at clubs in places where DL flies but doesn't have a club and the other club is convenient and doesn't require leaving the secure side. Any interest in having those posted?
Sounds good to me. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 5:02 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
I put a few up.

I noticed that updating the Wiki doesn't update the post activity so folks will have to remember to check it. It would work as a sticky but there are too many stickies.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 8:11 pm

I'm looking at the thread from my Droid, using the FT app and the Wiki doesn't show.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 8:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SuperG1955
I'm looking at the thread from my Droid, using the FT app and the Wiki doesn't show.
Wikiposts do not show if you are using the app or the WiForums website. One limitation of using Wikiposts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.