Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2010, 4:32 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Which means you're 10? Or should I give each of you a year for good measure?

Does the FA realize that mersk862 is under age?
To someone at an advanced age like yours it might be easy to believe we're under 21
Old Dec 16, 2010, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still PAL Premier Elite & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Vuelos
To someone at an advanced age like yours it might be easy to believe we're under 21
The distinction might be a bit fuzzy for Cholula, but I can still tell the difference between 10 & 21.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
"Eat mor chickn"?

Now I want Chick-fil-a. I think I'll be in ATL over the weekend. Not sure, though.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 6:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Dia, SPG Gold, MR Plat, Hertz PC
Good evening. Birthday celebration all but over, only cleanup remains. Another celebration tomorrow (her parents could not make it do the crap-... road treatment the MD SHA did for our 2" snow, OMG the sky is falling, storm).

Then, off to Hershey on Saturday, with a surprise party for the wife on Sunday. Still hoping that her PhotoRealistic print gets here in time!
Old Dec 16, 2010, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Which means you're 10? Or should I give each of you a year for good measure?

Does the FA realize that mersk862 is under age?
I will say that the current phone call that me, the FA, vuelos and vuelos'+1 are on right now (via speakerphone) is quite interesting...
Old Dec 16, 2010, 6:40 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by tkey75

Now I want Chick-fil-a. I think I'll be in ATL over the weekend. Not sure, though.
Nom Nom Nom. Might get some tomorrow on the way to the airport.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 6:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
They have one in MLB? Since when? The only one I know of is in the MCO food court (or maybe in the city, but I avoided being there like the plague).

I may come down in Jan. to stock up on honeybells. Let me know when Harvey's harvests them.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 6:49 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Dia, SPG Gold, MR Plat, Hertz PC
I got me some while out driving in the slip-slidy snowfall with crap-... road clearing today (had to pick up groceries and wrapping paper for the wife's birthday celebration). MMM...spicy chicken sandwich with pepper jack cheese!
Old Dec 16, 2010, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by tkey75
They have one in MLB? Since when? The only one I know of is in the MCO food court (or maybe in the city, but I avoided being there like the plague).

I may come down in Jan. to stock up on honeybells. Let me know when Harvey's harvests them.
Wickham & 95. There's also one at 95 & Palm Bay Road.

Originally Posted by DevilDog438
I got me some while out driving in the slip-slidy snowfall with crap-... road clearing today (had to pick up groceries and wrapping paper for the wife's birthday celebration). MMM...spicy chicken sandwich with pepper jack cheese!
The chicken & cheese sounds ^^^ and well worth the risk. I used to love the nuggets but I've moved on to the sandwiches. Much easier to eat on the go.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 7:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, Hilton Gold
Is there a new hidden upgrade policy? I got upgraded on my MKE - ATL - ELP route 7 days out. The first flight is a CRJ 900, the second a MD 88. In both cases, only 3 or 4 seats are shown as reserved in F. I would get upgraded occasionally 6 days in the past (I'm PM then and now), but usually the "6 day" upgrade was like 5 days + 12 hrs or similar. What are others experiencing?

Dave
Old Dec 16, 2010, 8:52 pm

The main purpose of this post.......to BUMP the lounge, since that is my Lounge Function.

And of course, to more us closer to our next mileage point.

And to say....Eddie Lizard is too funny in "The Riches."

Dave
Old Dec 16, 2010, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by Davescj
The main purpose of this post.......to BUMP the lounge, since that is my Lounge Function.

Dave
Hello bumper.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 9:08 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.950MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Well I'll be there from 6:30 to 7:30.

As for the "Y" fare... DL introduced some new automation over the past week which invalidates the bonus of "Y" for upgrade priority UNLESS it's a paid Y. Thus meaning that you will likely be up high on the UPG list as a DM w/an M fare.

Though some LUT flyers may be about the change, it's the right thing to do.
That's good news on the upgrade priority, which as you say is how it really should work.

I'll PM you my cell number. Maybe we can pass somewhere on Concourse E. Both flights are currently scheduled to operate out of E, but a lot can happen in the next 20 some hours.

Take care,

David
Old Dec 16, 2010, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Hawaii, Boca, West Palm Beach... they all look the same to me.
Really? Wow!! Thats largest of the Jewish Community in South Florida. Actually, it was more than 500,000 Jewish populations who living in South Florida areas.

sorry best laugh I've had in a while. Wishing you a happy holidays.
Thanks. Same to you.

PS. Sorry that I was unable to reading the forums for all day long. I was extremely busy that I have go to Albertsons to buy something for us at my houise. Also, I got DVD movie that I watched A-Team Extended Cut. It was very good movies that I watched the A-Team tonight.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 6:40 am

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Don't want The Lounge to lose its rightful place on page one!

Dave

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.