Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Tracking Miles added to Delta Million Miler Status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2024, 7:17 am
Original Poster

How can I track that my recent miles have been added to my Million Miler status? Delta used to show every mileage credit and to which milage pools they were added. But that feature has now gone away and replaced with one that shows only MQDs. I am close to 2 million lifetime miles and I want to make sure recent flights have been added - because it looks like they have missed a couple of flights.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 8:29 am

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
An Excel sheet with your MM totals and the flights you have taken and have planned (with their mileage) is your friend here. The numbers Delta has provided and that I have tracked over the past months line up perfectly in my case.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 9:30 pm

Programs: DL DM
I used to have a similar spreadsheet years ago when I knew it was going to be close tracking miles for Medalion status. I recommend including a column to indicate you have reconciled up to that total.

I started taking screen captures at the start of the year as a record if I ever needed to figure out where the totals went wrong, which so far has also been perfect to date. The times in the past when I had problems getting credit were with partner airlines and IRROPS.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 1:35 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles (silver), Lounge Key
Originally Posted by gm1955
I used to have a similar spreadsheet years ago when I knew it was going to be close tracking miles for Medalion status. I recommend including a column to indicate you have reconciled up to that total.

I started taking screen captures at the start of the year as a record if I ever needed to figure out where the totals went wrong, which so far has also been perfect to date. The times in the past when I had problems getting credit were with partner airlines and IRROPS.
Both ways are really user-friendly and clear ways for the customers to know where they are. Bravo, Delta, thanks for all the “improvements”!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.