Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Possible to view lifetime flights on delta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possible to view lifetime flights on delta?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2024, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Question Possible to view lifetime flights on delta?

no reason for this other than sheer curiosity, but i'm wondering if there's any way to get a list of every flight i've ever taken on delta airlines — i can go into my receipts section of skymiles but it only goes back until march 2022. i've been flying since at least...1997? i feel like i can't be the only one who's ever wanted to access this information & i can't believe delta doesn't keep records older than two years, but the agent i chatted with couldn't help me get any further.
GagaPilot and zmb like this.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 7:11 am

Programs: DL Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Plat Regular Joe Everywhere Else
I have been flying since 1997 as well and asked about this years ago and was told they don't keep records back that far.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 9:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I'd settle for a record starting from the merger with NW, although I know I took a few DL flights before then. My first was probably January 1978, before FF programs were invented.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 10:59 am

Programs: Diamond DL
now it's only the last 9 months, or there is a way to see more?
Old Mar 6, 2024, 11:38 am

I started flying with Delta in 1999, but only have flight confirmation emails going back to 2007. I tried piecing together my flight history with some random stubs I have tucked away in travel books but didn't get very far.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by itamex
now it's only the last 9 months, or there is a way to see more?
Skymiles credit history now only goes back 9 months. Your Delta ticket receipt history goes back 2 years -- https://www.delta.com/mydelta/walletMyReceiptSummary
As previous poster noted, it's generally a good idea to save your email receipts just in case.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 12:13 pm

Programs: Delta DM 3+MM
I would be happy just to see my MILES FLOWN this year. Anyone know how to find this? Before one could look on the itinerary and it would show the miles, not anymore, or is it somewhere else?
Old Mar 6, 2024, 12:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by lking
I would be happy just to see my MILES FLOWN this year. Anyone know how to find this? Before one could look on the itinerary and it would show the miles, not anymore, or is it somewhere else?
Recently I was able to find the actual miles by clicking on something in the PNR that was nonintuitive--perhaps aircraft details, where aircraft specs like range, dimensions, and number of seats appear. I was amazed that the return flight (which used the same aircraft and same flight number) was supposed to be three miles shorter than the outbound, of course between the same airports and terminals.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 1:23 pm

Programs: DL 2MM, AA ExPlat, UA S, HH S, MR LT Titanium, National Exec
I would not even expect any airline to keep track of actually flight history beyond 2 years. What value does it have for them to keep that information. Sure, they may want track revenue in summary but really don't care where you went.

I have boxes of receipts in a closet from submitting expenses to clients that every year I say I am going to toss them out then I go through them and get nostalgic about where I have been and put them back
Old Mar 6, 2024, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Recently I was able to find the actual miles by clicking on something in the PNR that was nonintuitive--perhaps aircraft details, where aircraft specs like range, dimensions, and number of seats appear. I was amazed that the return flight (which used the same aircraft and same flight number) was supposed to be three miles shorter than the outbound, of course between the same airports and terminals.
Miles Flown is showing in App for itins when you select aircraft details, but not on website. I don't think these are accurate as they can show different values based on direction as noted. The Miles Flown shown when selecting flight number while booking new flights I believe has accurate numbers.

MSP-GRR currently shows as 407 or 408 depending on direction for an existing itin in the App. But a new booking shows 407 both ways.

I don't believe they've ever had a tracker for total pure "Miles Flown" in a year. Just MQMs which included CC based MQMs as well as flown MQMs (which could also include class of service and promo bonus MQMs). Since MM miles where based on MQMs, rathan than Miles Flown previously, a Miles Flown tracker wouldn't have even been particularly useful anyway. To get MQMs earned for year from image below, you'd need to subtract out the Rollover MQMs.

Last edited by xliioper; Mar 6, 2024 at 1:52 pm
Old Mar 6, 2024, 4:43 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Prior to Information Age/Digital age....

As Information age was at infancy in 1970's, accuracy of individual flight prior to 1980 is likely more of a guess than an actual data. Northwest, Delta and Western Airlines all began around 1925.

Jiburi
Old Mar 6, 2024, 8:35 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
If I could claim lifetime flights I’d be a 3MM instead of just 1MM! I actually still have a couple of paper tickets to and from Asia on PanAm and Northwest Orient from the 1960s but flew back and forth from the US to Asia multiple times as a kid in the ‘50s.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 9:01 pm

I didn’t fly Delta for quite a while and when I came back my account was gone and they made me
open a new one.always wondered how many lifetime miles I lost

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.