Search

Lounges at LGA DL Terminal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2023, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Lounges at LGA DL Terminal

First time flying DL in 20 years. Are there any lounges that I would have access to in Terminal C? I have an Amex Platinum (not the DL Reserve version) and Priority Pass membership.

If nothing is available, can I pay for access to the SkyClub?
Old Aug 4, 2023, 10:10 am

New LGA SC is gorgeous if you can somehow gain access.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 10:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vasantn
First time flying DL in 20 years. Are there any lounges that I would have access to in Terminal C? I have an Amex Platinum (not the DL Reserve version) and Priority Pass membership.

If nothing is available, can I pay for access to the SkyClub?
An Amex Plat cardholder on a same-day Delta operated flight (or DL marketed, WS operated flight) is eligible for entry to Sky Club. It cannot otherwise be used for entry when flying Delta partners or other airlines. Delta no longer sells one-time day visits or day passes to Sky Clubs to general public.

Last edited by xliioper; Aug 4, 2023 at 10:40 am
Old Aug 4, 2023, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
New LGA SC is gorgeous if you can somehow gain access.
Originally Posted by xliioper
An Amex Plat cardholder on a same-day Delta operated flight (or DL marketed, WS operated flight) is eligible for entry to Sky Club. It cannot otherwise be used for entry when flying Delta partners or other airlines. Delta no longer sells one-time day visits or day passes to Sky Clubs to general public.
Great, thank you!
Old Aug 4, 2023, 10:58 am

Programs: DL DM
Pretty sure the Amex non-delta Platinum will get you into the Skyclub - but no guests.

Heh... didn't refresh my page before replying... what they said!
vasantn likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by remyontheroad
Pretty sure the Amex non-delta Platinum will get you into the Skyclub - but no guests.
Cool. I'm solo.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Yeah AMEX Platinum will get you in. Make sure you have the card on you in case it's not correctly tied to your account.

Whenever I travel with my wife (who is an authorized user on my AMEX Plat), she has to physically show her card (either to a person or to swipe in the new self check-in machines)
Old Aug 4, 2023, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Duke787
Yeah AMEX Platinum will get you in. Make sure you have the card on you in case it's not correctly tied to your account.

Whenever I travel with my wife (who is an authorized user on my AMEX Plat), she has to physically show her card (either to a person or to swipe in the new self check-in machines)
I’m in. And well worth it! Great lounge.
FlyinHawaiian, Duke787 and fsuj25 like this.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 12:58 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I wish I could say the LGA lounge is indicative of SkyClubs in general, but the truth is, it is exceptionally one of the better ones out there. In any case, we welcome all refugees from the dAArk side.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 1:17 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
I wish I could say the LGA lounge is indicative of SkyClubs in general, but the truth is, it is exceptionally one of the better ones out there. In any case, we welcome all refugees from the dAArk side.
It's representative of the new clubs, however. New skyclubs in LAX, SLC, MSP are equally high quality (and a few others that I haven't personally been to).
rjburns likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 2:12 pm

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Mountain Explorer
It's representative of the new clubs, however. New skyclubs in LAX, SLC, MSP are equally high quality (and a few others that I haven't personally been to).
agree, and will add BNA, ORD, MCI, and while not new-- PHX is outstanding too. I am in all of these listed frequently. HUGE upgrades
Mountain Explorer likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 2:45 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Duke787

Have your wife save the AMEX Plat card number in her SkyMiles profile saved payments/wallet. Shouldn’t have to present it anymore once this is done. This works for AU cards as well (in addition to primary).
Old Aug 4, 2023, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
There is a Centurion lounge at LGA, but located at Terminal B. Given there are no available airside buses, if you can get into the DL SC all is well.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by Ryno1234
agree, and will add BNA, ORD, MCI, and while not new-- PHX is outstanding too. I am in all of these listed frequently. HUGE upgrades
AUS as well. It even has an outdoor patio.
Ryno1234 and DCFlyer0306 like this.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 9:05 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Gold, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
And this thread right here is exactly why Skyclubs are packed.

No offense intended, but the fact that a generic Platinum card can get a once a decade Delta flyer into the club is absurd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.