Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges at LGA DL Terminal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2023, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
AUS as well. It even has an outdoor patio.
MCI has two.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 9:50 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by Mountain Explorer
It's representative of the new clubs, however. New skyclubs in LAX, SLC, MSP are equally high quality (and a few others that I haven't personally been to).
I can personally vouch for the high quality of Delta's new clubs in LGA, FLL, MSY, PHX, MCI, ORD, MSP G18 and BNA, as well as both domestic clubs in BOS, the remodeled clubs in DCA and PBI and the wonderful clubs in SFO, SAN, SEA, SLC and HNL. Delta's club network is by and large great, except (1) it has more passengers entitled to access versus the actual capacity during peak times at major airports and (2) Delta's on-board human-provided services have suffered almost in direct proportion to the quality of the physical improvements they've made at their major domestic stations and to AVOD and wi-fi on their planes.

I think the only clubs in Delta's system that could be better would be PDX, DEN and PHL, and even then these are not too bad. I haven't been to LAX since before the pandemic so I can't comment on the new club in the T2-3 Skyway.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 10:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by atldiamond
And this thread right here is exactly why Skyclubs are packed.

No offense intended, but the fact that a generic Platinum card can get a once a decade Delta flyer into the club is absurd.
Someone flying once a decade is not providing a noticeable amount of Sky Club crowding.
Mountain Explorer and ekozie like this.
Old Aug 5, 2023, 3:45 am

Did PBI get remodeled? It seems the same as always to me. Small and usually overcrowded.
Old Aug 5, 2023, 8:33 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by RunningInRVA
Did PBI get remodeled? It seems the same as always to me. Small and usually overcrowded.
It was before the pandemic, but the club was remodeled; the mosdt noticeable improvement was the insdtallation of the buffet area at the far end of the club.
Old Aug 6, 2023, 12:54 pm

Programs: Delta KM/PM/MM, Nexus, CLEAR, Sharriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
walk times to/from far gates?

For us infrequent LGA users, what are the approximate walk times from the high-60s gates and the high-90s gates to/from the new Sky Club?
Looks like the old Sky Club before gate 81 doesn't open until 10 AM?
Old Aug 6, 2023, 1:32 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by AKC6
For us infrequent LGA users, what are the approximate walk times from the high-60s gates and the high-90s gates to/from the new Sky Club?
10 mins either way. 15 if you're a slow walker

You probably asked about 60s and 90s, assuming those were the furthest. But temporarily, the 80s gates are the furthest. A good 15 min walk. That will change next year when the connector opens, the 80s gates will be almost directly in front of the club.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 12:04 pm

Programs: Delta DM
Centurion lounge or the new sky club if you had to choose only one.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by golfr
Centurion lounge or the new sky club if you had to choose only one.
Sky Club 100%.

Centurion lounge is in Terminal B, so you would need to clear security twice and transfer landside. Not worth it.
golfr likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by RunningInRVA
I was just there in May and it certainly didn't appear to be renovated in the last 10 years. It was small and crimped.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.