Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Booked through DL on KLM metal - no receipt?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2023, 11:20 am
Original Poster

I booked a flight through DL on KLM metal a few days ago. It showed up in My Trips on Delta's website, and when I pull it up on KLM's website it's got my seats, SkyMiles number, etc. However, there's no "View Receipt" button for it on Delta's website, and pnr.sh shows no tickets. Is this normal, or is something messed up that I'll need to get fixed before I fly?

Flight is months away so no urgency, but I'd rather get any issues out of the way sooner rather than later.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 12:11 pm

I can’t speak to the pnr.sh data, but I purchased tickets through Delta a few weeks ago for KLM flights later this summer and never got an email itinerary/receipt like one normally does after making a booking with them. However, there is a ‘receipt’ link when I view the trip in the My Trips section on delta.com and I can pull it up using the KLM website with their record locator.

Not exactly the same scenario as you, but there does appear to be a different process when one books all KL flights through DL now. I’d call in and just ask if the agent can please email you a receipt for the trip since there’s no link to access it. If s/he can’t then I’d say you have a problem.
DLHubber likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Magnum9
I’d call in and just ask if the agent can please email you a receipt for the trip since there’s no link to access it. If s/he can’t then I’d say you have a problem.
That's a good idea. I also didn't get the usual email after booking. Since it's so far out I'm going to give it a little more time to see if it resolves itself, but if not I'll definitely try this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.