Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Did Delta lower qualification for 2024?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did Delta lower qualification for 2024?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2023, 5:59 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
My extra MQMs rolled over and I’m still seeing 15k MQDs for DM. I’m not optimistic the latter remains the same.
Old Jan 3, 2023, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by CrazyEddie
My extra MQMs rolled over and I’m still seeing 15k MQDs for DM. I’m not optimistic the latter remains the same.
You are seeing 15k MQDs for DM on Jan 3?

Mine rolled over today too, but despite me rolling over 249k MQMs, I am showing 3k MQD to Silver.

Do you already have the $25k credit card waiver on the 3 day of the year (first banking day)?
Old Jan 3, 2023, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Qwkynuf
You are seeing 15k MQDs for DM on Jan 3?

Mine rolled over today too, but despite me rolling over 249k MQMs, I am showing 3k MQD to Silver.

Do you already have the $25k credit card waiver on the 3 day of the year (first banking day)?
The page where they list the requirements in the app. (It's shown above) Someone just hasn't updated the page since Jan 1.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 7:39 am

Programs: Delta PM
Yep. As others have stated the key is being patient. While my MQMs have yet to rollover in tracking the threads the past few years I tend to lag a few days behind. No big deal.
ty97 likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by flyerCO
The page where they list the requirements in the app. (It's shown above) Someone just hasn't updated the page since Jan 1.
My mistake. The way it was worded, all in one sentence & with "and" connecting the two parts, it suggested to me that they were seeing this info all in one place.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 12:12 pm

Programs: Delta DM
Just need some confirmation/clarification. I was DM this year and finished with 154K+ MQMs; I'll be PM next year and I was under the impression the additional rollover MQM's depend on the status you've achieved for the following year. Apparently this doesn't seem to be the case as only 29k MQMs rolled over instead of the 79k MQMs I thought were going to rollover.

OPS
Old Jan 4, 2023, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by mattya9
Just need some confirmation/clarification. I was DM this year and finished with 154K+ MQMs; I'll be PM next year and I was under the impression the additional rollover MQM's depend on the status you've achieved for the following year. Apparently this doesn't seem to be the case as only 29k MQMs rolled over instead of the 79k MQMs I thought were going to rollover.
Your assumption was correct. This is a widespread issue, it'll take some time but you'll get the correct number of MQMs rolled over.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 12:37 pm

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by DLHubber
Your assumption was correct. This is a widespread issue, it'll take some time but you'll get the correct number of MQMs rolled over.
Copy that. Thank you for the quick response!

OPS
Old Jan 5, 2023, 9:47 am

Programs: Delta PM
And just like that, rollover MQM posted last night. Good to go for yet another year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.