Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skyteam priority for Delta airlines?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2022, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Skyteam priority for Delta airlines?

I have skyteam priority with another skyteam airline. IF I want those benefits apply to my Delta flights, I have to provide that airline frequent flyer number to my Delta's reservation correct or all airlines in the Skyteam can see it automatically even my reservation now has Delta FF number? Thanks!
Old Nov 3, 2022, 11:30 am

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
You must enter the FF number. Not only does ST IT integration suck, but even if it was perfect it could not know for certain what FF number (if any) you wanted applied.

Going the other way (DL pax flying ST partner) it was not always sufficient to have a DL FF number on the reservation, needed it on the BP.

If you have some more subtle question you are trying to ask (like how to handle the case when you have FFs on multiple ST airlines) just come out and ask.
hhdl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.