Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issue with MySkymiles Updating

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2022, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Issue with MySkymiles Updating

I have been watching my "MySkymiles" on both my delta app and the website obsessively over the last 10 days as I have made some major purchases on my SkyMiles Platinum card to get to the $25k spend and therefore get the 10k MQM boost and MQD waiver (this would take me from Silver to Platinum) and at no point in the last 10 days has "MySkymiles" updates on the spend and therefore my MQMs. Does anyone know how often this is updated? I called Amex yesterday and they said it updates 1x per month (which seems odd to me) and I've google searched and I've found people saying up to every three business days. I have some significant travel coming up and the cleared upgrades alone at 120 hrs vs. 24 hours is a big deal to me. Any help would be appreciated.

**I'm sorry as I couldn't find an answer in searching on this thread which is why I posted a new comment**
Old Nov 2, 2022, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Tyler.Bauman
I have some significant travel coming up and the cleared upgrades alone at 120 hrs vs. 24 hours is a big deal to me.
I dont think thats happening too often these days, especially for Platinum. It depends on a lot of different factors of course, but I can tell you as a Platinum I havent gotten a single upgrade to FC. Not at the gate, not before, not once.

Ive been first on the list with 0 seats available more than once, though!
Old Nov 2, 2022, 11:17 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by Tyler.Bauman
I have been watching my "MySkymiles" on both my delta app and the website obsessively over the last 10 days as I have made some major purchases on my SkyMiles Platinum card to get to the $25k spend and therefore get the 10k MQM boost and MQD waiver (this would take me from Silver to Platinum) and at no point in the last 10 days has "MySkymiles" updates on the spend and therefore my MQMs. Does anyone know how often this is updated? I called Amex yesterday and they said it updates 1x per month (which seems odd to me) and I've google searched and I've found people saying up to every three business days. I have some significant travel coming up and the cleared upgrades alone at 120 hrs vs. 24 hours is a big deal to me. Any help would be appreciated.

**I'm sorry as I couldn't find an answer in searching on this thread which is why I posted a new comment**
I posted 2x elsewhere.

10k boost was near immediate.

took me 8-10 days for MQD waiver.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 5:15 am

Programs: DL PM
On the Amex website theres a status boost tracker does that say youve hit the spend yet? I noticed when I hit my spend it still took a while for that to update, but once it did then Delta updated within a day I think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.