Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta check-in counters in Haneda Japan (HND) Check In Times

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2022, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, MM

Does anyone know if it's 3 hours or 4 hours before a flight back to the US that the Delta check-in counter opens at Haneda? Heading back today...
Old Nov 6, 2022, 9:29 am

Programs: AA PLT 2mm
Haneda Delta check in hours

What are the Haneda check in hours?

our HND-ATL flight is pushed back to 7:20pm. What time can we check bags,then take a quick trip into Tokyo? Are there safe baggage lockers in Tokyo?

Were coming in from Kyoto, and dont want to spend too much time in the terminal.

thanks in advance
Old Nov 7, 2022, 7:32 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
I don't have answers for you, but I thought baggage lockers were a thing of the past, at least onsite at the airport? Seems like a terrorism risk to me.
Old Nov 8, 2022, 6:00 am

Programs: AF/KL Gold, DL Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
There are baggage lockers in all of the major train stations in Japan. Was in Osaka this week and they were everywhere.
Spiff and jerryss like this.
Old Nov 8, 2022, 8:21 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Utskicat
There are baggage lockers in all of the major train stations in Japan. Was in Osaka this week and they were everywhere.
I was in Tokyo a couple of weeks ago and saw baggage lockers in the train stations there, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.