Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refundable Tickets on Delta

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2022, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Refundable Tickets on Delta

Question of refundable tickets. I purchased a fully refundable ticket on Delta. When I asked for a refund on Sep 1 they confirmed it was refundable (they said 7 days).... then again confirmed it was refundable and pending on Sep 14 when I questioned the delay... and I again confirmed its refundable and pending today, Oct 4th, but was told it now takes up to 30 business days !!!?????

I thought refunds were required to be completed with 7 days... am I wrong?

Sidenote... United has consistently provided refunds with 5 days.... wonder what United is doing that Delta can seem to do.... but I digress
Old Oct 4, 2022, 2:57 pm

Programs: DL GM, MR Gold, Hilton Gold, National Exec
I had one get stuck, had to ask for the refund desk and get it manually processed. It took 3 phone calls.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 2:28 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
HI - I am in the same situation: booked a refundable ticket, cancelled on August 30 and waiting on the refund since.
The online tool still says "Pending", and when I called the number I found (not the 1-800 number since I am outside the US), it said "number not in operation anymore".

How can I contact them to ask for expediting the reimbursement ?
Old Oct 8, 2022, 8:44 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
I've booked a lot of refundable tickets recently given the small difference in fare nowadays....my refund generally a processed within 3-5 days back to my credit card

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.