Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2022, 9:49 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
storing egift cards in my dl wallet

It would be "nice" if I could store egift cards in my wallet
(1) I wouldn't have to search my email confirmations each time I planned to use one
(2) I would know when I used one (like GUC/RUC's) they would show as "CLOSED" with the transaction date
Old Sep 13, 2022, 1:21 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by nrr
It would be "nice" if I could store egift cards in my wallet
(1) I wouldn't have to search my email confirmations each time I planned to use one
(2) I would know when I used one (like GUC/RUC's) they would show as "CLOSED" with the transaction date
I agree this would be a useful feature. By way of analogy, the Marriott gift card fulfillment company GiveX lets you register the cards on their web site so you can view transaction history, remaining balance, etc. Not quite as nice as if it were directly integrated into your Bonvoy account but still better than nothing.

I keep all my GCs and redemption codes in a secure note in Last Pass but it still means I have to copy each one manually if I am unsure whether the balance in my notes is accurate (I try to keep it up to date but don't always remember)

I will say that the one time I had an issue (GC balance showed $0 but I was sure I hadn't used the whole thing) I sent an email to [email protected] with the details and they replied in under 24 hours with the new residual GC number that I had forgotten to write down when I used the original one. (This was a few months ago)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.