Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SDC co-terminals now showing up in app/online?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2022, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat

I flew RDU-EWR yesterday, and I was debating taking a later flight, so I used the Change Flights function in the DL app to see what my options might be. Much to my surprise, in addition to listing a confirmed option for a later flight RDU-EWR, it also brought up confirmed options for RDU-LGA and RDU-JFK.

I know that co-terminals for SDC has long been an unofficial benefit for DMs, but I wonder if DL has now formally built that into the online functionality. I don't believe that NYC had a weather waiver yesterday that would've triggered widespread rebooking options, so I was pretty surprised to see the broad availability (and I was on a low-cost mileage ticket, too...it's not like I had a Y ticket which would've had availability on basically any segment).

Has anyone else noticed this, or was it a DL IT fluke?
Old Aug 1, 2022, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
This has been case for a year, since SDC was added to app.
kthomas likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2023, 6:58 am

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM
Not sure this is the best place to post this, but rather than start a new thread:

what happens when attempting SDC after arriving US / completing international segments? Does this now work in the app?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.