Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

AMEX Delta Reserve Card Additional AMEX Reserve Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2022, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX DL Reserve ✈ DL Diamond Medallion ✈ Marriott ✈ NWA

A question. I have the personal AMEX Delta Reserve Credit Card. I have my wife and daughter as additional members but on the free Platinum cards. My question is if I upgrade them to the AMEX Delta Reserve card and pay the additional $175.00 for the cards. Will they be allowed to get in the SkyClubs and Centurion Lounges for Free?

Last edited by NWA777; Feb 26, 2022 at 7:52 pm
Old Feb 26, 2022, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes. They must be flying same day DL marketed or operated flight just as with primary cardholder. Centurion lounge access mentions ticket must also be purchased with an Amex card, but not familiar enough with Centurion lounges if they actually check that -- https://www.thecenturionlounge.com/info/terms/
Old Mar 2, 2022, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX DL Reserve ✈ DL Diamond Medallion ✈ Marriott ✈ NWA
Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.