Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 11, 2021, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: kavok
Announced & Rumored future/expanded Sky Clubs with expected/estimated opening dates.
  • ATL - D Terminal - 20K SqFt. consolidated 3rd level D club (Sep 2024)
  • ATL - E Terminal - Remodeled and Expanded to 18k SqFt. (Early 2024)
  • BOS - DeltaOne* Lounge - E terminal - (Late 2024)
  • CLT - Building permit filed for new club. (Late 2024)
  • JFK - 36K SqFt. T4 / B (across from B22 at old Jitney bus site) New “business class only” DeltaOne* lounge (June 2024)
  • LAX - DeltaOne* Lounge - Connected to existing Skyway SkyClub (late 2024)
  • MIA - Expansion to 12k SqFt. (May/June 2024)
  • SAN - New Terminal 1 Club (2025-2028)
  • SEA - A11 - 24.5K SqFt. (Late 2024)
  • SLC - B31 - 13.6K SqFt. (Q1 2026)

* Delta has implied these new premium lounges will not be called “DeltaOne” lounges, though the actual naming remains unknown.

Recently Opened New/Expanded SkyClubs:
  • EWR - Opened 08/23/2023
  • BOS (E) - Opened 08/15/2023
  • JFK (T4-A) - Opened 07/25/2023
  • MSP (G) - Opened 04/19/2023
  • MCI - Opened 02/28/2023
  • ORD - Opened 10/12/2022
  • HND - Opened 07/29/2022
  • LGA - Opened 06/04/2022
  • LAX - Opened 04/20/2022
  • BNA - Opened - 02/26/2022
  • DTW (A43) - Opened 12/07/2021
Print Wikipost

List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2022, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by DrMilano
CMH has the recently opened Escape Lounge - The Centurion® Studio Partner. I know that the AmEx Platinum has access, but does the DL Reserve? If so, DL didn’t want to cannibalize its cushy SkyMiles banking relationship with AmEx.
Don't know but it probably matters very little as far as CMH goes. The Escape Lounge is in a different concourse at CMH (Concourse B) than DL (which uses Concourse C) with no air-side connection between the concourses.
Old Nov 30, 2022, 2:39 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Obviously someone at corporate ordered a positive press release to go out along with the negative one about crowding/access. We knew about every single one of these already.
Old Nov 30, 2022, 3:34 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DrMilano
CMH has the recently opened Escape Lounge - The Centurion® Studio Partner. I know that the AmEx Platinum has access, but does the DL Reserve? If so, DL didn’t want to cannibalize its cushy SkyMiles banking relationship with AmEx.
Yes. I use it to access the Escape Lounge at PVD, which unlike at CMH, is next to DL's gates. Also: https://escapelounges.com/us/access/
Old Dec 1, 2022, 8:03 am

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
Nice to see MCI. Not that I go there often but do occasionally. May make third world airport tolderable!
Old Dec 1, 2022, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by unitedbusiness
perhaps building upwards?
Originally Posted by cardsqc
Yeah, I was just in the FLL Skyclub this last weekend, and saw the sign there saying they were adding 2400 sq ft in 2023. My first thought was "where?". And 2400 sq ft is a pretty decent sized expansion, I'm honestly not sure where they could possibly find that much. Don't know if there is any empty space below the club in the areas where it isn't open? But those have some stores and stuff, so seems unlikely there's much there.
I was there a couple mornings ago and thought the same thing. I just don't see any room that doesn't require a major structural engineering build other than on the ground level. Even that though doesn't make much sense, as the single elevator would be running nonstop to move people around to go get food drinks and enter/exit. And a year doesn't seem like much time to do a major structural build if it hasn't started yet.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 6:14 pm

MCI TATL flights?

Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy
Nice to see MCI. Not that I go there often but do occasionally. May make third world airport tolderable!
I saw this also. Does this portend a TATL flight for MCI by Delta? MCI hasn't had a direct TA flight for years. There is a rumour that BA will add a direct flight from MCI to LHR . With Delta adding a large SC , it would make more sense to have a MCI to CDG on Delta rather than BA...
Either way, MCI desperately needs a TATL flight nonstop.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 2:02 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy
The new club is opening at/around the same time as the new terminal, so for those who've never been to a third world airport (and think MCI qualifies as one), even the people without SC access shouldn't have to suffer
Old Jan 5, 2023, 2:39 pm

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I think there should be a SkyClub at SNA. There is already a United Club and Admirals Club there, so why not have a SkyClub.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 3:17 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Extraordinary1
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I think there should be a SkyClub at SNA. There is already a United Club and Admirals Club there, so why not have a SkyClub.
This thread is about updates, not personal wishes. But regardless, the fact that United and AA have clubs at SNA is pretty irrelevant, given both airlines serve far more passengers out of SNA than Delta does. Ua has near hourly service to SFO, and AA the same as to DFW. Delta comes nowhere close to that.
Old Feb 9, 2023, 8:05 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President Circle.
MCI Sky Club opening soon?

I saw on the MCI website, their new terminal is opening February 28th. Does anyine know if the Sky Club will be opening that day too?
Old Feb 14, 2023, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by Steve H.
I saw on the MCI website, their new terminal is opening February 28th. Does anyine know if the Sky Club will be opening that day too?
No word yet on when the MCI Sky Club will open, but the sign by the Delta counter in the B Terminal says it will have two Sky Decks.

Old Feb 14, 2023, 12:38 pm

Airport says SkyClub opens Feb 28.

DL hasn't (to my knowledge) confirmed.

Old Feb 14, 2023, 12:42 pm

Curbside check-in gets an upgrade.

Old Feb 14, 2023, 8:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand
No word yet on when the MCI Sky Club will open, but the sign by the Delta counter in the B Terminal says it will have two Sky Decks.
I couldn't see the SkyDeck on the south end, but was able to see the SD on the northern end of the SC. Looks like it'll be a fun place!
matchbox20_is and OldAsiaHand like this.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 8:11 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
I bought a ticket to MCI for travel on 2/28. Here's hoping that my timing turns out to be exquisite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.