Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Plane changed without notice?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2021, 10:15 am

Programs: DL DM 1.950MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by dcadwell
Yep, had this happen to me over the weekend as well. Originally scheduled to be on a 763 SAN->ATL and they wound up swapping to a 752.
Ouch.
Old Aug 30, 2021, 11:14 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Ouch.
Yeah. Pretty disappointed, but didn't want to do a SDC to a later flight on a 764. So, just grabbed a quick breakfast in the SC and then hopped on the flight.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 2:56 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
Yeah I had a KLM 787-9 swapped for 777-300 at MEX over the weekend, was confused because I had 1A and thought I wouldn't be sitting next to someone but got to my seat and I was....then the pilot mentioned it was a 777 and was a little irritated but oh well, got to AMS and had a nice flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.