Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anytime snack

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2021, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Anytime snack

Stay full and energized throughout your flight with a selection of snacks available in the back of the aircraft, including cheese, crackers, chocolates and cookies.
If you are in Comfort Plus (like I plan to be), do you have to walk all the way to the back of the airplane to get your anytime snack? Seems like they would leave some up front. (This is an international flight BTW.)

Not a big deal because this is an overnight flight and I just want to sleep. But I wouldn't mind getting something in the morning, as there is no notation about a breakfast service on delta.com.

Yes, this belongs in the most insignificant thing to complain about thread.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 3:32 pm

By god get this guy a snack! haha just kidding.

You basically walk to the galley and ask. They typically have things to munch on for you. If not, they will grab some things and you can look.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbr7d
By god get this guy a snack! haha just kidding.

You basically walk to the galley and ask. They typically have things to munch on for you. If not, they will grab some things and you can look.
It's bad enough I have to share a bathroom but I have to share snacks too? 😆

I fly Delta twice a year and they can't upgrade me to First class?
Adam1222 likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 5:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM
On most Delta widebodies now (definitely those that have been reconfigured with premium economy), economy and comfort plus are served out of the rear galley only. The mid galley is for premium economy.

Widebodies without premium economy either don't have a mid galley (767-300), or use the mid galley to serve business class (A330-200/300)
MSPeconomist and zitsky like this.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SFTNYC
On most Delta widebodies now (definitely those that have been reconfigured with premium economy), economy and comfort plus are served out of the rear galley only. The mid galley is for premium economy.

Widebodies without premium economy either don't have a mid galley (767-300), or use the mid galley to serve business class (A330-200/300)
Thanks! Well at least I'll get some exercise.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 8:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by zitsky
Thanks! Well at least I'll get some exercise.
There's a picture of what I think is the snack in question that someone posted in the big COVID-19 in flight service thread here in the DL forum. It looks like crackers, cheese, grapes, etc. are all packaged together in a plastic container with a lid. Since no choice is involved, perhaps if you were to ring your call button, a FA would be willing to bring you one of these snacks, especially if you're also requesting a beverage such as wine to consume with your snack.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 5:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
There's a picture of what I think is the snack in question that someone posted in the big COVID-19 in flight service thread here in the DL forum. It looks like crackers, cheese, grapes, etc. are all packaged together in a plastic container with a lid. Since no choice is involved, perhaps if you were to ring your call button, a FA would be willing to bring you one of these snacks, especially if you're also requesting a beverage such as wine to consume with your snack.
This is a flight in early November. I thought i read somewhere that they resumed regular service and stopped doing the baggies? I must be mistaken.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 5:39 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
This is a flight in early November. I thought i read somewhere that they resumed regular service and stopped doing the baggies? I must be mistaken.
I recently flew to Iceland and Greece and the service onboard is still minimal. The Anytime Snack is still being served together and the crew hands you it versus letting you touch anything in the galley because ya know... covid.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 5:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Intl359Widget
I recently flew to Iceland and Greece and the service onboard is still minimal. The Anytime Snack is still being served together and the crew hands you it versus letting you touch anything in the galley because ya know... covid.
Is drink service still limited to water only? Or are we back to soda, wine, beer etc?
Old Jun 22, 2021, 8:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The snack isn't in a baggie.

AFAIK C+ has always had beer and wine, both free, but the wine that DL serves now is rather basic even it's the same wine in domestic FC.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The snack isn't in a baggie.

AFAIK C+ has always had beer and wine, both free, but the wine that DL serves now is rather basic even it's the same wine in domestic FC.
Any idea if spirits are available in C+? Scotch, vodka etc.. (for purchase)
Old Jun 22, 2021, 10:01 am

Programs: DL SM, AAdvantage, SPG
Any idea if spirits are available in C+? Scotch, vodka etc.. (for purchase)
I had free spirits in C+ a few weeks ago (on flights >350 miles iirc).
Old Jun 22, 2021, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyerWx
I had free spirits in C+ a few weeks ago (on flights >350 miles iirc).
Thanks. This will be trans-Atlantic. (if my cruise from Lisbon to Barcelona doesn't get canceled)
Old Jun 23, 2021, 6:38 am

Programs: DL DM
I was fully expecting this thread to be a picture of a half-eaten bag of Goldfish stuffed in a seat back pocket, left from the last flight.
Intl359Widget likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 6:40 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Is drink service still limited to water only? Or are we back to soda, wine, beer etc?
Full service onboard including Beer, Wine, and Spirits on TATL flights in all cabins. As for domestic you have a choice of beverages on a limited basis but its more than what the competition is offering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.