Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How long for Status Change after Reserve Bonus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for Status Change after Reserve Bonus?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2021, 9:01 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
Be sure to do a search for what to choose and when to choose your Choice Benefits. You don't necessarily want to pick them right away, depending upon which benefit you decide to take.
I'd start here, particularly the thread wiki, as a jumping off point: Platinum and Diamond Medallion Choice Benefits (The Definitive Thread)
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2021, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
Don't get too excited. I expect there will be more Platinums than ever, next year (with all the rollover and bonuses). Be sure to do a search for what to choose and when to choose your Choice Benefits. You don't necessarily want to pick them right away, depending upon which benefit you decide to take.
It's still really exciting to be at that level so early in the year, so I'll be one until January 2023 at least. It's fun.

And yes, I've never done Choice Benefits before. Not sure what to choose just yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.